LGBTQ+

I don't care if it hurt someone's feelings, these are my thoughts and I strongly believe in them. Haters stay away.

Why it is so difficult to accept them? I just don't understand the reason. People are insane, I don't have any doubt.

Ghosts do exist, but what about them? Let me tell you in Supreme Court language, "Transgenders are also citizens of India" and they must be "provided equal opportunity to grow".

In 2009, India's Election Commission took the first step by allowing transgenders to choose their gender as " other" on ballot forms.

Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code - a same-sex relationship is an "unnatural offense" and punishable by a 10-year jail term is already repealed.

The community had long suffered from discrimination and ignorance in the traditionally conservative countries and when now they are legally recognized why can't people just accept them.
Okay if you don't want to accept them, do not accept them but at least let them live their lives in peace.

Not just in India but they have to suffer almost everywhere in the world. There are approximately 9 million LGBT Americans, but many are not even accepted by their own family.

They had to suffer mentally, emotionally, and sometimes physically as well. I don't know about the world but in India, there are only two sections of toilets one for males and the other for females (at most of the places). Don't you think it is so unfair? They face discrimination almost everywhere, from school to jobs, sometimes by their parents, sometimes by society(not sometimes but "mostly").

According to this conservative world, they are not normal. Suppose if the straight population was less in number according to your terms are not normal then what would you feel like?

Do not do the things that you can't take back. Trust me KARMA IS A BITCH.