you're sick and clingy (requested)

When you felt the chills returning once again, you went to cuddle up to Yeji in hopes that she'd put her arms around you and hold you tight in her warm and comforting embrace.

However, all you felt were the sheets against your fingertips, and you opened your eyes immediately after.

You tried to call out for her but you felt a tickle in your throat first and you started to cough into your elbow, finding that your voice was just too weak to call out her name afterward.

You got out of bed and rubbed your arms to try to warm yourself up, but it wasn't working.

You peeked inside the bathroom but the lights were off and the door was open, so you knew she wasn't in there.

Afterward, you began to make your way downstairs. You heard a noise coming from the kitchen so you made your way in there and saw Yeji searching through the cupboards in search of something.

You walked up behind her and put your arms around her, causing her to jump in surprise.

"Oh, baby." She giggled, putting her hand over her heart. "You scared me. I thought you were still asleep in bed. Why are you awake?"

She turned around to face you and instantly placed her hand on your forehead, frowning when she realized that your fever has returned.

"I woke up with the chills and you weren't there to hold me and keep me warm." You explained as you laid your cheek on her shoulder and closed your eyes as she put her warm arms around you.

"I'm sorry, baby." She whispered as she kissed your head softly. "I only got out of bed a few minutes ago, probably right around when you woke up."

"Why'd you leave me? I'm sick and you're warm, I need cuddles."

She chuckled as she rubbed your back comfortingly.

"I was going to make you some soup." She said as she felt you relax in her arms a little. "I know this cold you've got is making you feel so terrible so I thought I'd make you some soup, hoping it'd help you feel a little better."

"Thank you." You said before pulling away to cough into your elbow and Yeji watched in sadness, trying to comfort you by rubbing your back soothingly.

"We need to get you back to bed." She said but you just shook your head and put your head back on her shoulder.

"No. Not until you come up to bed with me."

"You're clingy today." She giggled and brushed her nails along your warm back.

"I can't help it. I'm sick." You pouted at her and she kissed your forehead, smiling against your skin. "Maybe you can make me some soup in a little while and cuddle me for a bit first. Just to help me warm up."

She playfully rolled her eyes and closed the cupboard doors before smiling down at you.

"I'm only kidding. Anything for you, baby girl, especially when you're sick."

She kept her hand on the small of your back as you walked up the stairs, slowly and carefully.

When you got into bed, Yeji tucked you in and she was about to lay down beside you right after when she just happened to look at your empty glass on the nightstand and went wide-eyed.

"Oh, baby, you need some more water."

"I'll come with you." You said and pushed the blanket away, only for Yeji to cover you back up.

"No. Stay in bed." She chuckled, kissing your forehead lovingly. "Look, baby, I think it's adorable that you're so clingy when you're sick. I love holding you and I love it when you want to stay by my side so much but you need to lay down and relax."

You pouted a little but she shook her head, trying to stand her ground.

"I'm just going to grab you some water. I won't be long, I swear."

"In a few." You mumbled as you wrapped your fingers around her wrist to keep her from leaving your side. "I'm okay for right now. I don't need any water at the moment. I just need you. Yeji, I'm so cold and I feel so terrible. Please cuddle me. Please hold me."

She stroked your cheek, brushing a lock of hair behind your ear with a sparkle in her eyes.

She hates seeing you so sick but seeing that you only want her by your side more than anything else warmed her heart so much.

So she laid down beside you and gently pulled you into her arms.

"Okay. I've got you, darling." She whispered as she kissed the crown of your head lovingly. "You're okay."

"Yeah, I am now that you're holding me." You mumbled against her neck, where you buried your face.

She smiled to herself as she held you a little tighter, keeping you nice and warm as you drifted back off to sleep in her secure embrace.