𝑖𝑚 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

♥︎asapcole/jrocky♥︎

chapter saying: when you like someone it's like falling

chapter saying: when you like someone it's like falling. falling into the unknown. it's only know when you express it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

jermaine sat in his bed with droopy red eyes. they bled from the long nights he spent staying up.

a heavy sigh released from his moist lips, they couldnt be dry anyway. not from the amount of times he put chapstick on them

to fill in, jermaine was thinking about rakim, asap rocky, which leads him down a rabbit hole of self care.

from brushing his teeth to taking a shower, the self care never ended. which was good, but it shouldn't be inspired by another person.

so with that, jeramine had gotten up and went to the kitchen. he looked around for some food to eat but ended up finding nothing. he wanted something but it wasn't in the kitchen next to all the food.

it was in its house, probably still in bed.

he was hungry for the things love. that thing was a boy. that boy was rakim.

rakim was a nice man. he was sweet, pleasant, and super charismatic. anyone he walked past would have to look twice.

but jermaine didn't look twice, he looked there or four times, maybe even five. jermaine loved rakim. he was a blast to hang out with, a blast to talk to and probably a blast to date.

but he knew very well that rakim probably didn't go that way, or wouldn't go that way.

so his little fantasy of having rakim in his arms was overdue with the reassurance of rakim not being gay.

jermaine sighed once again and walked away from the kitchen. he found himself grabbing his phone and texting rakims number.

rakim<3
_____________

me: hey kim you up?

rakim<3: yea i'm up? what's up?

me: oh i just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out at my place today?

rakim<3: yea sure! you want me to bring anything?

me: can you stop at wing stop or sum, i'm starvin but i don't feel like cooking.

rakim<3: cool cool! i gotcha, i'll be there in 20.

me: cool can wait to see you baby.

jermaine typed out a sentence and looked at it. the way baby sat on the screen comforted him. but then his reality snapped back and he realized that rakim was no where near being his baby.