8

New extremely late chapter!!! Enjoy~~<3

***

   Yoongi only had to wait a couple of minutes before a black Ford F-150 (I'm sorry I had to) pulled into the relatively private parking lot. A snort snuck his way out of him at the sight of the giant American truck. How the hell had you even gotten that monstrosity into the country? The window to the truck rolled down and you waved him over cheerfully. Yoongi took a deep breath in and out before walking over and climbing inside. "Hello, Yoongi," you greeted warmly with a small smile. Yoongi slightly blushed.

   "Hi, Y/N."

   "S-So—um . . ." you laughed nervously as you took your truck out of park and began pulling out of the parking lot. "How're you feeling?"

   "Like shit, but I always feel like that so it's fine."

   "Don't talk about yourself like that," you scolded while briefly glancing away from the road to glare at him. Yoongi lifted his hands in defense.

   "I was only answering you question, pup."

   "Whatever," you huffed with a scowl. Yoongi smirked.

   With the small talk coming to a close, an awkward silence decided to make itself present. You could see Yoongi uncomfortably shifting around in his seat out of the corner of you eye. "Should I roll the windows down? Is my scent overwhelming you?" you wearily questioned. Yoongi's surprised eyes snapped over to you.

   "Oh—no! There's nothing wrong with your scent." He paused for a moment before continuing shyly. "It's actually quite nice." Your face warmed up and you bit your lip in an attempt to fight off a smile.

   "Then relax, Yoon. You're save here." Yoongi blushed and stared down at his hands shyly.

   A few minutes later, Yoongi looked up just as you passed right by the complex you lived in. Yoongi stared out the window confusedly. "Y/N? We passed your house."

   You glanced at him. "I know." Yoongi grew even more confused.

   "Why?"

   "I thought that we could go on a date." You looked at him again. "Can we go on a date?" Yoongi turned red and sputtered in surprise. You were beating him to his courting job! "Of course, we don't have to go anywhere heavily populated; I know too many scents is going to overwhelm you even more. I was thinking that you and I could go to a nice park and take a walk on the trail. How does that sound?" Yoongi was feeling shy with the way you were speaking. He'd never had a woman—or anyone—ever speak to him in such a loving manner. His first girlfriend was a mistake; there wasn't even an ounce of love or communication in that relationship. But with you, he was allowed to be himself before you both even officially mated.

   "I would love that," Yoongi replied softly. From the corner of his eye, he saw you smile, causing him to blush even more.

   "Good. I was looking at parks to go to before you called and I found a really beautiful one that we could go to, but it's a bit far. So try and get some sleep, okay?" Yoongi nodded and, feeling a bit bold, laid his head on your arm on the armrest. He faintly heard you aww! at him right before sleep immediately overtook him.

***

   You cooed at the sleeping body of your mate once you pulled into the parking lot of the park. He was snuggled up so cutely into your arm and you didn't want to wake him up. In his deep sleep, rumbles of content filled the truck up warmly, causing your heart to flutter. You had the cutest mate ever, that was for sure. "Yoongi," you softly whispered while running your unoccupied hand through his hair. "Wake up, love. We're here." Yoongi groaned and buried his nose further into your arm, inhaling your scent. "We're at the park, Yoongi. Don't you want to get some fresh air with me?"