PART 1 (20)

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: TOKYO, JAPAN

We all freeze.

"Don't go all shy on me." Asuna says, taking a step closer to the edge of the rooftop.

"We don't have any weapons." Ben whispers.

"How are we supposed to escape this one?" Adowa asks.

"We're not, we're probably going to die." I tell her, and she frowns.

"We can't run, either." Leo motions his head to the people everywhere, "She'll find us in a second."

"You will all fail in finding a way out," Asuna calls, taking another step closer to the edge of the roof, "I've seen all the tricks."

Ben tilts his head, denying it. "Well, technically, you haven't seen every-"

Without wasting a second, Asuna skillfully jumps off the roof, doing a perfect front flip, and landing on her feet with her sword still in her hand.

Adding onto that, the crowd around us starts screaming and pointing at her. Soon enough, there is a circle of people around us, some of them taking their phones and recording us.

"Guys, this isn't a school fight, you need to lea-"

"私たちは英語を話さない、ダンバス." The man with the phone recording says.

(We don't speak English, dumbass.)

Sung-ho repeats what he said in Japanese, but the crowd only starts cheering louder, with more people recording.

"Am I the only one that knows we can't be seen on social media? Like, at all?" Sofía says, slightly tilting her head away from the flashes of pictures.

"Why, Sofía, do you not appreciate your fans?" Asuna motions to the crowd, and poses.

"Don't ever pose again, that was so fucking cringy." Sofía tells her, and she smirks.

"Oh, darling," Asuna twirls the sword around in her hand, "if you say so."

Then, Asuna lunges towards us, with the blade pointing straight at us.

We immediately split up, running down different alleys, giving us more time to think of a way to escape Asuna, who is constantly going at us.

Well, I hope they're also trying to think of a plan.

I can't keep up with this on top of the rain. My nose is probably red, my pants are soaked and my fingers are cold.

Your pants are soaked because of Leo as well.

Really. Not the time.

I run into a dead end.

Shit.

I turn around and see Asuna taking her time as she drags her sword on the ground, marking a painful ear-screeching sound.

Dark, rainy, ear-screeching sound. Sounds straight from a movie.

Stop relating things to movies.

"You do that and you'll dull your blade. Take your damn time." I call out cockily.

"It's worth it." She calls back as she gets closer.

"And why's that?"

"Just so I can see the famous Adriana Agosti bleeding out under my shoe." She pouts. "Such a shame really, you have the body and the face, you really should have shown off at the club, at least gotten fucked."