Part 32: we are sorry

Y/N POV:

The whole day you were a crying mess. You got divorce papers to sign. You didn't sign them instead torn them into pieces. You didn't want to divorce taehyung.

You tried calling him so many times but no use. Jungkook and Hayeon tried to calm you down but they failed. You were in your bedroom with jungkook and hayeon when someone knocked on the door.

'Can we come in?'

Jackson and mark asked while you just glared at them with anger.

'Y/n we want to clear out something.'

'You guys were the one who mixed something in my drink right?'

You asked making them nod their heads looking down in shame. You got so much angry that you wanted to slap them.

'Why?'

You asked with a broken voice.

'Y/n we were forced to do this.'

'What do you mean?'

'Lara is a daughter of multimillionaire. And my dad works under him. Mark is my cousin. She threatened us that if we don't do what she says then she will charge wrong doings on my dad and will send him to jail.'

'What?'

'Yes y/n. You don't know how far she can go if she wants something. We didn't wanted to do this to taehyung. He is innocent. Lara is obsessed with taehyung.

Actually the photos in the article were taken by us. She once kissed taehyung forcefully and we took a click in angle which looked like taehyung kissed her. And about yesterday we gave sleeping pills in both of your drinks.

She told us to mix viagra in tageyung's drink but we didn't. We wantedly mixed sleeping pills in his drink to fail her plan but she came with a new plan. We removed all of his clothes on her demand.

She removed her clothes too and slept beside him and made us to click some photos. We were disgusted doing this but we had no choice. We are so sorry y/n. We are truly sorry.'

They said crying. My instinct was right. Taehyung is innocent.

'So nothing happened between them yesterday night? Jungkook asked and they both nodded their heads.'

'Then what about their making out in the club yesterday.'

Hayeon asked.

'It was photoshopped.'

'Then why are you telling this now? After doing everything'

Jungkook asked.

'Jungkook we didn't think lara would spread this to the world. She said that she will show this to y/n that's it. So we believed her and did this. But today morning we were shocked. Taehyung was accused of something he didn't do and was insulted. And seeing you all break down like this we couldn't see it. We are very sorry y/n and junakook. We will do anything to prove taehyung innocent.'

'What if lara knows about it?'

'We don't care anymore jungkook. We can't see taehyung and you all hurt like this. It's because of us too and we are guilty. Taehyung doesn't deserve this.'

Yes my taehyung is innocent and he doesn't deserve this. Where is he? I should find him first.

'Can you all leave me alone. I need some time.'

I said and they all went away. My heart was relieved a bit hearing that nothing happened between them last night. I needed some fresh air so I went to balcony and stood there looking at the moon.

'Looks like someone has lost the challenge.'

Lara said behind me. I turned around to see her smirking. Then suddenly I did something which I wanted to do from a long time ago. I went to her and slapped her on her precious face, Lara looked shocked.

'You bitch.'

She said raising her hand but I was fast enough to hold it and twisted it around her back. She whimpered in pain.

'All these days I was silent because you were taehyungs friend and a guest to our house. But don't think that I will sit silent after what you did. I will make sure you will receive your punishment.'

I pushed her on the floor hardly and left away.

I sat on my bed then suddenly I got reminded of taehyung.

Where are you taehyung ?

Did you eat anything?

Are you having good rest ?

How are you?

Are you missing me?

I am missing you a lot. I wanna see you. Please come back.

I cried to sleep .

———————————————————————————

Authors PoV :

Guys , please go and vote for BTS on mama . We are at risk of losing the daesang. Please go to mama website and create as many as accounts as possible and vote for BTS .