atsumu, osamu & suna ~ again and more

the trio wants to send you off to camp with a little reminder

threesome, oral, fingering, slapping, degredation

"Are you sure you can handle it?"

His voice is teasing- doubtful even. But it's nothing new from the cocky boy.

"Shut up, Atsumu. It's just a camp."

And now it's time for the quiet, yet equally as snarky grey haired twin to join on in. "Yeah, a co-ed one."

"I don't see your point."

"Our point- is that there will be boys there. Right, Rin?"

Suna, who's sitting at the kitchen table with phone in hand barely glances away from his phone. "Eh, whatever."

You roll your eyes at him. Of course you couldn't expect Suna to take your side but on the bright side, he wouldn't be joining the twins either.

"So what? What's the worse that could happen?"

His presence comes out of nowhere. You should have never turned your back on the bleach blonde because you never knew what he was capable of. A slithery hand snakes it way around your waist, pulling you close till his breath is dancing on your neck.

In a low breath, he whispers, "Remember what we did to you at camp?"

Your cheeks immediately flush red and instinct tells you that you have to get away from him before he eats you whole. You push Atsumu off of you, backing towards Osamu who might be the lesser of two evils. But you would soon be proven wrong.

"What'd you say to her?" Osamu questions, trying to read the confusing expression on your face.

Atsumu takes a predatory step towards you and the only response is to take a step back. "Nothing much. Just a little reminder of what could happen if she lets her guard down."

"What are you talking about?" Suna joins in. It seems that something has piqued his interest considering his finger is tapping the power button of his phone.

"If you're interested, Rin, we could show her again."

Now this really brought his attention to the conversation, so much so that he turned off his phone and put it face down on the table.

"F-fuck off, Atsumu. I have to go pack."

And that was your first mistake, you should have never stuttered because now, Atsumu knew got has you right where he wants.

You run away to your room but to hell if Atsumu is going to let it end right there.

You have your back to the door, picking out which clothes you want to bring to camp.

Your second mistake. You should have never had your back to the door.

"Don't tell me you're going to wear that? I thought that was special?"

You just at his voice that somehow cuts the air like butter. Atsumu walks in, followed by Osamu and Suna. Immediately, you hide the bra behind your back.

Atsumu can read the confusion in your eyes so he decides to answer your question. "You don't remember what you were wearing that night? Anyone else remember?"

Suna, hands in his pocket, head against the door frame. "Black practice shirt, white panties, messy hair, tongue out, cum on her-"

"Enough! Okay okay! I get the point." You throw the white panties in your hand to the side. I guess you'll never be wearing those again considering the lewd images that were flashing through your mind.