01 | MERCURY

ichor flowing through her veins,

she's no less than a goddess.

as he would narrate her,

'should i?' a question that's been playing on a loop inside his head for the nth and it's almost been a year, a young peachy lad in his early twenties who once, as a teenager called love absurd now had heart eyes, twinkling with glee and heartbeat raising whenever she comes around.

he moves ahead as his dear hands clutch the silver-lined envelope; he keeps it safe near his chest; the letter he has his love for her written. smiling to himself, as his smile resembles the sun. he looks just like Apollo.

thud! eyes shot open, his feet dragging him towards an unknown destination as his ears were treated with a loud thud.

thud! lips seeping ichor, as her head bleeds maroon, horror taking him in his big palms as his eyes witness his love lying, weeping, bleeding on the floor, sun resembling smile replacing lips with shaking words of fear.

lips breathing curses (heart gnawing, he is ready to offer himself to the devil; she is all he wanted; she is all he wanted to treasure.)

"oh lord!"

eyes twinkling tears like the sun shines on the river, (he is a crying mess, seeing her as this is slowly driving him insane.)

mercury comes as a messenger, taking her away, assuring him it's alright, it will be alright.

"only if you could see me..."

MY SKIN FEELS LIKE MERCURY,

it's on fire,

behind the sun i hide,

you can't see me,

with winged feet,

mercury's my messenger,

it chuckles watching me,

getting crazy, carzy, crazy.