twenty five.

deadly games❝betrayal❞

deadly games
betrayal

"YOU REALLY CAME IN SO BRAZENLY." Niragi's words made Arisu turn.

Chishiya betrayed not only Arisu, but you too. The only thought you had going on was : what if Arisu would've never showed up at the Beach? Would this still be Chishiya's plan of stealing the cards? If yes, you knew that Kuina or you, would've ended up in Arisu's place.
That only hurt you more.

You came into the room behind Chishiya. You were shooting daggers in his direction. As he played with the walkie, you could see an amused look on his face. You barely processed what was happening, you didn't know how to help Arisu now.
Arisu only trusted Chishiya, because you were close to him. He also came to the Beach, because of you. He kept ending up hurt because of you. Mentally and physically.

"Why?" Arisu asked and then his eyes landed on your watery ones.

"Let me go!" Usagi was brought into the room by a few militants.

"Stay still!" one of the militants ordered, but she kept trying to get away from them.

"Usagi!" Arisu's expression suddenly changed as he tried to run to her, but Niragi hit him with the rifle.

"Stop shouting for Usagi, you idiot!" Niragi started to kick Arisu over and over again.

Your hand went up to cover your mouth from making any noise. The scene you were witnessing was a nightmare. You wanted to help your best friend so badly, but you knew that it will not stop this. If anything, they'd also take you. Staying out of this, could also help Arisu from escaping. As hard as it was, you tried to stop any thoughts of taking action in what was happening.

"You saved me, Chishiya. We caught them thanks to your perceptiveness." it was Aguni talking.

"No problem. It was what I should do."

Fucking traitor. You cussed the blonde loudly inside your head all over again. You only wanted to hit him and scream at him. And that was exactly what you'll be doing after you will find yourself alone with him.
You trusted Chishiya with this, and look where you ended up. You ended up in the position of having to witness your best friend getting beaten up to death.
You kept glaring at Chishiya, while Usagi screamed for Arisu. You tried to make Chishiya look at you, but he avoided your gaze. Instead of you, he looked at Aguni, who was staring at a painting. Right after, Chishiya started to stare at the painting as well. It wasn't anything special about it. Just a weird looking deer. So what hidden reason could Chishiya have to make him stare at it?

"What? Oh, my. Are you sleepy already? Bring him to that room!" Niragi said while looking at the passed out Arisu. The militants took him out of the room and you kept staring at the blood stain on the carpet. "You're coming with me." Niragi said, but not to you. To Usagi. You knew what he was planning, you still felt numb so you couldn't stop him from taking her away.