Dreams That Aren't Dreams

Now I know you all haven't expected me to be this amazing but you're lucky that I am!  

Vote if you like it and leave some loving comments for my amazingness!!!

P.S. I don't know or care about Nathaniel Buzolic's personal beliefs, but I know that many people don't like him because of that. I only know and like him as Kol Mikaelson and that's it. Take it or leave it. Just to make that clear before anyone starts complaining.

♥️ Happy reading! ♥️

Darkness enveloped me and I scanned my surroundings, looking for any clue as to where I could be. I could swear this was a dream, but it felt so real...and yet so surreal. While my feet glided in the darkness I couldn't help but wonder if this space was the size of a room or just endless darkness. Hearing someone's footsteps, I immediately stopped walking further. The person's footsteps stopped as well.

Groaning internally, I realized that either someone is trying to scare me or mess with me and I wasn't in the mood for either. Now, I would gladly be polite and ask "Hello? Is anybody there?" or "Who's there?", but we all know those are the lines of the first person to die in a horror movie.

I don't know about you but I'm personally not in the mood to die again. Been there done that, not as exciting as it sounds. I mean it probably sounds exciting to some, just not me.

As an alternative, I opted for "Instead of lurking around, you could actually introduce yourself."

A chuckle came from my vicinity "Why? I find this rather amusing darling". A thick English accent was noticeable in his voice and I just shook my head smiling. "Hmm, let me guess, Kol Mikaelson"

He was suddenly quiet and his face eventually came into view, the darkness dissipating slowly.

"That depends on who's asking, darling" his voice was alluring, it showed amusement,  while his eyes told a completely different story.

He was alarmed and hesitant because of how quickly I figured out who he was, without even seeing his face. To say he was apprehensive would be the perfect description of his current state.

It was understandable, they were either hated, feared, or adored. The question in his mind was which one of those categories did I fit in.

I hummed pretending to consider giving him the answer he wanted to hear. "Well you see Kol, I'm not sure you deserve to know my name."

He smirked looking me up and down, he was sizing me up, but I could feel his gaze linger. Ignoring his actions, I just chuckled "Well, if there's one thing that you Mikaelsons share then it would certainly be the size of your ego."

"It's funny how you seem to know so much about my family and yet I know nothing about you." he mused looking at me in curiosity. Oh if only you knew...

"Well, it does make sense though, you have been daggered for quite a while, darling," I smirked, enjoying the bewildered look in his eyes. Before I could push his buttons further, I started waking up slowly.