We Thought You Were Missing

Jungkook huffs as he looked over, it was a traffic jam and it's almost 12 am

Jungkook huffs as he looked over, it was a traffic jam and it's almost 12 am. He promised his hyungs to be home by 11, but he's late now. He's definitely gonna get a scolding. He groans, looking around. He put his phone right there but it's missing.
"Oh goodness" He says and tried to look for it.

"Where the fuck is he?" Jin says as he tried for the 10th time, calling the maknae.
"I'm seriously worried, where the fuck is he? He told us that he'll be home at 11" Jin says and the others messaged the maknae. All sighed as they didn't get any response back.
"Okay, let's think positive. Jungkook might just forgot about the time" Namjoon says, trying to calm the worried members.

"Yeah, that might be" Yoongi says, even though he's worried too.
"His phone is ringing but he's not answering" Jimin says, sighing.
"I'm seriously gonna go find him" Jin says. They all looked at Jin, shaking their heads.
"Maybe try calling his friends?" Hoseok says and Jin nodded. They called each and every friends of Jungkook.

But as they asked for the younger, all of them said that he had already went back home. They were about to leave when the door opened and Jungkook shows up, breathing heavily.
"Hyungs-" Jungkook thought he'd be getting scolded but they all hugged him.
"What happened to you?! Why didn't answer our calls and reply back?" Taehyung says, glaring.
"I was in a traffic jam and my phone fell and I had to look for it" Jungkook says, sighing. They all nodded, understanding him.

"Next time, put your phone in your pocket"

"Will sure do"