|Tired Magic- Creampuff Cookie

You being an older sibling of Creampuff, because yes. It's really short cause I have nothing in mind

-------
As you were reading your book you heard the door knocked.

"Come in." As you said.

CreamPuff opens the door looking at you,"Big Sister/brother I wanted to show you if my magics are getting better!" As she smiles at you.

"I'm sure-"
"No, I wanted to show it to you today!" She said happily grabbing your hand, away from the book you were reading. As she pulled out a book that she got from school and reads all kinds of magic that says on a book and tried it out.

She tries really hard to impress you, she doesn't wanna be bad at magic for her older sibling.

She lets go of your hand and backs up further, trying to focus on showing you her magic, trying her best to make you proud. Although, she kinda messed up a bit.

"Wait! That was a mistakes I wasn't focus yet! Let me try again!" CreamPuff whined.

"alright, you can try again." You patted her head.

She tried really really hard this time, though she still kinda messed up.

"awwh! I can't do it still.. I thought I'll get a bit better." She muttered that only you two can hear.

She feels disappointed in her self.

"That's okay! Your getting better. You'll never failed to impress me."

"But I stil-"

"No buts. Like I said your getting better and better!" You said grinning.

You tried to taught her magics,.you usually read or find in your books that you read, as she obeyed and listen to what you say. Because she trusts you with helping her magic alot. She started to become a bit better, her being proud and you also.

"AA! This is amazing! I know sort of magics! This is really astonishing!" She laughed a bit.

She suggests that you two can go out, she really wants to relax after things you both did today. She picks up flowers and tests her magic on it, you sitting looking over her.

As the day becoming over, you two went inside your comfy, comforting home.

CreamPuff, smiling at you. "Mm.. okay! Can we perhaps read a book?"
"Sure, do you wanna read a story?"
"Yes, please I'd love that!" Rasing her wand.

As you two get inside your room, both of you reading a story that you both enjoyed reading, you two saying jokes to each other, feeling fatigue the both of you after reading a book. CreamPuff started to fall asleep. You pulling her close, smiling.

"I see you getting tired, should we stop reading and maybe go to bed?" Glancing at the clock.

"No, I wanna read with you more." CreamPuff says tiredly.

"Are you sure? If your tired we will stop for now, your health is my priority." As your hands brushed to her snowy hair.

"Mm... I'm getting a bit drowsy anyways.." as she gets sleeping in your shoulder.

You smiled. You closed your book and carried her to her room, putting her in her bed, tucking her in, pulling the blanket over her.

"Goodnight." You hear her tiredly whisper to you, saying that to her also.

Closing her bedroom door proceeding In your room.

-----------
Thanks for reading! Sorry if this really sucks :")