Chapter-39

ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴ', ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴅ ꜰɪɴᴅ
....

What do I wear? What do I wearrrrr?

"Hello darlin'." He said, hugging me from behind. Excuse my towel, it's about to fall off.

"Hello." I replied, leaning into his touch.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" He asked.

"I don't know what to wear!" I exclaimed.

"Can I help?" He asked. Bless him. "Yes please." I replied. He turned us away from the dresses I was standing infront of, not breaking the hug. He picked out a pair of blue skinny jeans and a cream colored, long sleeved tie-up blouse, then left the room to give me time to get ready.

"Chaseeee!" I called him once I wore my clothes.

"Yes?" He asked, poking his head inside. "Do I wear heels or shoes?" I asked.

"Whatever you feel more comfortable in." He replied, going back to whatever he was doing. I look at my options. I went with my white boots.

I am ready. I sang as I went only to remember I haven't done my make-up yet. Chase wasn't present in the room so I quickly put on a little and went out. I was walking down when I saw him walking upstairs at the same time with a sleeping Pico in his hands. When is he not sleeping?

"When did he sleep?" I asked.

"You're beautiful." He said, completely ignoring my question. I felt heat creeping up my cheeks.

"So are you." I replied.

"We were getting your flowers, he got tired walking back, so I gave him a ride." He said before his eyes widened a little. "Shit, flowers." He muttered before handing Pico to me and running out of the door, making me laugh. It's good to see him being so carefree sometimes.

I tucked Pico into his bed before walking downstairs again. This time he came with flowers in his hands. They were red carnations.

"Beautiful flowers for my beautiful girl." He said, handing them to me.

"Why, thankyou boo." I kissed his nose and danced to the kitchen. Why? Because I'm happy. Keeping the flowers safely, I turned just to find him standing behind me. I wrapped my hands around him, he pulled me closer by my waist.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah."

He drove us to a restaurant, it looks really fancy from outside. "Wait here, the parking looks full. I'll park there and join you." He said, as he jumped out to open my door.

"Okay." I said, getting out. As he was looking for space to park, I saw an elderly couple sitting on the pavement across the road. Their clothes were torn from places and I don't think they were enough for the changing weather. I quickly crossed the road to give them some money.

"I hope this is enough for you to buy some warmer clothes, have you eaten yet?" I asked. A few bucks won't make me poor but they sure will fill their stomach for the night.