49

Jungkook picks up the phone immediately. "Hey Lee," he grins down at his phone with the most cheekiest smile on his face. He props his phone up to show half of himself without a shirt on. "How was your day with your mom?" Jungkook asks to make conversation, keeping his eyes up on Y/N's face. His body was still wet from the shower since he didn't have much time to dry off, but he wore a towel around his neck and sweatpants on his legs.

"It was great. Super tiring though with the amount of outfits she made me try on," she chuckles softly. "Seriously, I have like 500 bags of clothes on the sofa right now. She wanted to shop till we dropped."

Y/N shook her head recalling the days events before focusing back on Jungkook. "What about you? How did your day ago? You look a bit too happy," she squints at Jungkook suspiciously. "Did my dad try to threaten you?"

"No, everything went great actually! He gave me his blessing," Jungkook says rather happily. "We ate dinner, talked about you a little, and he offered a trip for us to go on with your family after the case is over," Jungkook explains as he leaned his body against the headrest of his bed.

"I miss you."

Y/N blushes at his words, picking up her phone and pulling the duvet over her body, turning to the other side. "I miss you too.." she whispers softly, her heart doing star jumps as she stared at him. "I don't think we'll even have time to ourselves tomorrow, we'll be in the last 24 hours before the hearing."

With every case, normally the day before, each team is up throughout the night, doing last minute work on the case and providing support to the lead attorneys.

"But, I'm sure we can work something out," she winks.

"I hope so," Jungkook sighs, "I haven't kissed you all day. It feels like I'm being punished." He chuckles a bit at himself as he pulls the blanket over his body.

A smirk creeps up on his lips, "What are you wearing right now?" Jungkook leans closer to the screen just to get a closer look.

Knowing full well what Jungkook was up to, she pretended to act oblivious to his advances. "Oh, I'm wearing this red plaid pyjama set from Jennie," she explains, lifting the duvet off her body and raising the camera over herself to give him a better view. "Why? Should I ask her to buy you a set?" she jokes, lifting the collar of her plaid button up. "Ooh yes!! We should match!!"

Jungkook stifles a laugh, pulling back from the camera, shaking his head. "You know what I meant," he sighs with a smile still on his face.
However, he doesn't pry upon it and settles to get ready for bed anyway.

"How come you didn't come over?" Jungkook asks as he props his arm up to look at his phone better. "We probably won't have time to be around each other tomorrow."

"I did wanna come over, but it was already really late and I was super tired from today," she explains, a yawn following right after. "If we don't have time tomorrow, we'll just have to make time. Discreetly of course."

Spending time together tomorrow looked impossible at the moment, but they were gonna have to figure something out. "Also, put a shirt on, it's so cold, you're gone get sick," she says, glancing at his bare upper body.

"I have the heater on at my house. I won't get sick," Jungkook tells her as his body slowly slips down to lay on his mattress. A yawn slips out, but he didn't want to end the call so early.

"It's better to sleep without a shirt on. Maybe you should try it sometime," he smirks with a wink to top it off. Jungkook rests an arm underneath his head and his muscles definitely tenses a bit.