madness and hatchets part 2

Deciding not to question why a cow is in the bed I moved off, deciding it was better to try and figure out where the other seven where. You heard the sound of a generator being worked on and ran to it, hoping someone to be there.

As you halted to a stop you look around the corner to see... Quentin there, silently working on the generator in front of you. With his eyes half closed.

How the hell can he be half asleep?

Deciding to join him, you head onto the opposite side of the him. Just to be safe that you don't spook him.

After about 10 seconds you heard the sound of a generator being completed, quickly followed by the sound of two ear splitting screams. You quickly looked around to see that quentin was now gone, and two black bubbles with the silhouettes of your friends on two of the grimy and surely rusted meat hooks that scatter the hospital.

Deciding it would be best to stay put and continue working on the generator thinking that the other five will get to rescuing them.

Oh how wrong you were...

Not even a minute passed, and with your generator roaring to life, you look back and see 3 hooks painted in yellow. With 3 if your friends fighting off the sharp and jagged claws of the entity.

"OH shit oh fuck, ohhh I'm so going to get yelled at for this"

I stated out loud, running to the nearest clawed person.

"I know, I know I'm late. Sorry for the holdup."

"Well I would be angry but, you've got the looks to make me forgive you 👉🏻"
Ash stated with finger gun and... a puppet gun?

"I appreciate the forgiveness but stop...whatever it is you're doing"

"Ouch so harmful. Anyway gotta dash and save some more meat"

"Whatever"
I said aloud moving off to work on a generator, while enjoying the calm and hushed song, despite the environment you're in.

After hearing another loud click and burning light of the generator, I felt my heart rate increase rapidly. Desperately looking around me, I saw nothing but the mold infested walls of the hospital.

BZZZZT

I felt every hair on my body stand on guard. From my feet crawling up to the top of my head. Pain was the only thing I can describe as I saw a mans face take my vision. The only urge I felt was to scream.

A faint hysterical giggle was heard as I stared to hysterically try and find the door out of the room. Vision blurred by the result of the shock. My attempts were futile as the smell of charred flesh seeped into my nostrils as a man of impressive stature entered the room.

It's bright yellow eyes glowed with activity, searching to see where a trail, that I could not see, would end. It's eyes were unblinking as they were prised open by a rusty device strapped to his head. A dirty doctor's coat was stripped of its sleeves, exposing the burnt arms with an array of coloured wire implanted in them, the scent of burnt hair and flesh making me almost throw up.

My whole body went cold and stiff as I heard the demon of my nightmares speak

"A nEw TeST suBJecT fiNALLy arriVES In mY rEAlm."

I could feel everything tense up, lock itself down, as if the creatures very words caused me to be pacified

"YoU'rE trEAtmEnt IS awAItiNg yOUR prESenCe"

With those words I swear his already forced grin grew wider, as I was hit in the back of my head with something.

Slowly feeling everything go dar...

A/n part three coming soon
Maybe
Eh don't count on it