59

Stefani's POV

I pretty much enjoyed the view of the city just sitting on my stoned black marble counter tops with a glass of sparkling cider. The sun has yet to shine, but I didn't mind. I think it brings out the dark and brooding atmosphere with my interior designs of the loft. Black textured walls, black stone tiled floors. I can't wait to get a hold of designers and movers to add furniture for tomorrow.

Me and Lana decided to keep close on tabs with the concealed project that's promised a good start for me when I take over in January. Kent really pisses me off... he ends up having his way no matter how I work around this.

Not to mention his "working late" excuse to not pick me up so he can go bang his assistant Martha- seriously, the fuck is her name?

A low and elongated ring soothed my ear knowing I requested the right doorbell for my suit. I love the way it sounds. It's so subtle compared to the other shit ass doorbells.

I set my dish in the sink and slipped into a navy blue off shoulder wooly knitted sweater with my black denims. At least I can roam around naked as I please. I hate having to be dressed whenever I was sharing the pent house with Lillian.

"The woman of the hour," i arched my brow as I leaned against the door with my arms crossed at the sight of Lillian.

She wore a dress casual black dress with pearl earrings and a necklace with silk black gloves and black strapped heels.. why must she tempt me?

The way her eyes glisten, I wonder what makes them twinkle.. my ego is craving to know just so I can grasp it and watch the sparkles glimmer away just merely before I release and let her innocence flood in again.

That's so evil of me. But she's such a tempting sin to take part in.

"I- I brought a house warming gift," she nervously holds up a small bouquet of pearl white Lily's. How- narcissistically cute of her to give me flowers that are named after her.

"You're cute. Is this your little way of making sure I think about you?" I smirked as I gently took in the light fragrance of the blooms.

"I- I just thought they would look nice! You're not easily pleased by things so I-

"You used your personal encounters with me and thought- hmmm Stefani doesn't seem to mind me so I'll just get her flowers that remind her of me," I arched a brow at her and she couldn't fend for herself as she was turning pink.

"Come in here. It's cold out there, maybe then you could explain yourself more clearly," I scoffed a laugh as I let her in.

"When kent said you just moved in, he wasn't joking," Lillian's voice echoed in the loft and the clouds were starting to get darker. They're a brief grey at the moment and the humidity is shit but it'll due. I like weather like this.

"I'd gesture a seat for you to sit, but I hope you like counter tops," I pointed over the kitchen and she giggled as she sets her things to the side.

I was going to fix her some of the sparkling cider I was drinking before she came in but she seemed to be struggling trying to get seated on the counter.

"Here, let me," I come from behind her with a firm grip around her waist as I pressed my body against hers and spun her around to fully face me.

"St

The tips of my fingers gently dug into the back of her inner thighs as my forearms swiftly worked to lift her up and gently place on the countertop. My hands snaked around her waist and I don't think Lillian is aware that she instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck bringing us even closer.