𝟸𝟶. [' in a Blizzard '] ⛈️

╔═════════════════╗
Author's POV:
╚═════════════════╝

"Rosaria, where is my daughter?" Mrs. Regenfall spoke in a serious tone, seated like a lady on her office desk.

"She's in her room, your grace" The sister bows.

"What has she been up to? There's so much work to do before winter comes!" Your mother frowns, losing her patience day by day you don't step out from your room.

"Your grace, I believe she's feeling... emotional right now"

"emotional? What? Too much work to do?"

"It's probably over a man"

Mrs. Regenfall chuckles at Rosaria's claim. "Over a man? Don't make me laugh, she's going to marry Raphael"

"Not her choice"

"Pardon?" Mrs. Regenfall narrowed her eyes toward her daughter's lady-in-waiting. Rosaria pretended as if she said nothing.

"Hm. Get her out of bed, slacking off won't be allowed in this family" The Noblewoman ordered.

Rosaria proceeded to bow once more before exiting the office.

•------•°•✿•°•------•

"My lady, it's about time you come out of your room" You heard Rosaria's muffled voice behind the door, knocking. You dare not to speak, hoping to fool her thinking you're napping.

"My lady, do you want me to tell your parents about the wine I've been delivering in your room?"

You took a few seconds to think about it before eventually sighing in defeat. "Fine.." As soon as you unlocked the door for Rosaria, you quickly jumped back to bed.

The woman was in complete shock, seeing how incredibly messy your room is. Empty bottles were everywhere, as well as the cardboard boxes of wine - which was now empty - that Rosaria delivered for you the entire week.

"How dare you threaten me" You spoke in a weak voice. You looked extremely sick with mostly visible red sore eyes and a red nose, as if you were crying all week. Which you were.

"Alexander's worried about you, my lady. Everyone is" She spoke, picking up the bottles you carelessly dropped on the floor.

"Good for them" You commented, sniffing a bit.

"Too much wine isn't good for you, and that's coming straight from me. Why not distract yourself by working?" She advised.

"Don't feel like it.."

"Winter is in a few days, aren't you going to help out?"

You stare at the ceiling, thinking, wondering, whether you should help or not.

Then it hit you, somehow your depressed state made you want to do a dangerous and risky task.

"Actually, I have to talk to Conrad" You finally spoke in a normal tone.

•------•°•✿•°•------•

'Tis time to go visit an old pal of yours that caused you so much trouble in the past.