007

It was in the middle of the night when you woke up to find out that Jungkook was no longer on the couch.

The silence made you sit up from where you laid on the floor. You look around you, glancing towards the hall that led to the bathroom.

Since the lights were still switched off, you figured Jungkook wasn't there either.

Something on the couch catches your attention.

Jungkook's wallet.

And you realize this is your chance.

Although you appreciate him bringing you here, you can't stay put.

You snatch his wallet and grab a couple of cash, ignoring the countless bills and cards poking out.

You only need enough to bring you back home.

You can always pay him back later anyway.

You toss away the blanket that was draped over you and grab your pants from the bathroom. Sure enough, he isn't anywhere to be found. There's a baseball cap on the couch.

Grabbing that, you place it on top of your head and make your way out the door. You manage to make it to the waiting area downstairs when a familiar figure is seen entering the building.

A silent squeak leaves you as you scurry to the nearest pillar like a mouse getting caught. It's wide enough to hide your body,  thankfully.

Now the only problem is: how on earth are you going to get out of here without getting detected?

Jungkook was suddenly stopped beside the entrance by a girl you've never seen before.

Or have you?

You're not sure. Her backside looks awfully familiar but you can't quite put your finger to it.

He's keeping a neutral expression while she makes energetic motions.

You're trying to come up with a way to pass that exit without catching anyone's attention.

There's two doors. And entrance and an exit. He's standing in between those two.

Cap.

He won't see you if you cover your face. Biting your lip in determination, you lower the cap so that it's hiding the half portion of you upper face.

Now if only you had a mask on you, that would have made things much easier.

You still need to play it safe since he can still recognize the shirt your wearing.

You think your plan is working. He hasn't raised his head or even acknowledged you.

This is perfect.

Just as you're about to step out through the exit, an arm extends to stop you from taking another foot forward.

And you already know who it is.

Crap.

You curse inside your head. You were this close.

"Where do you think you're going?" In a rather aggressive manner, he yanks the cap off, causing the ends of you hair to sway with the wind.

When your gaze collides with his, it's clear as day that he isn't amused.

Jungkook had abandoned the girl he was talking to just to stop you.

He raises one eyebrow up when you don't give him an answer. "Well?"

"I was just going for uh.. a walk?" As if this'll work on him. Jungkook's the type of person who can see through a lie.

He gives you a long stare before placing the cap back on your head.

"So um Jungkook. About that dinner party I was talking about." It's that girl he was conversing with earlier. Brown wavy hair, a mole under her eye and pink luscious lips. Now that you've seen her face, you now realize why she looked familiar.

She goes to the same school as you. Although she isn't in the same section as you and Jungkook, you'd randomly see her roaming the school during free hours.

"I'll think about it." He barely gives her a glance before pulling you out with him by the wrist.

"Wait-hey! I can walk myself out you know."

The further he drags you away, you realize he's leading on the opposite direction of where the beach is.

Jungkook catches on to your confusion. "I was gonna wait until tomorrow but I stopped by a store to get you some clothes."

There's an parking lot hidden beneath the building and it doesn't take Jungkook that long to find his car. He goes to the trunk and takes out a certain bag, pulling out what appears to be a white hoodie.

"Wear this. Don't want you catching a cold."

You slip it on and allow him to lead you towards the beach.

The sound of the ocean feels refreshing. It feels nice. It's a good thing Jungkook lent you this hoodie or else you'd have started freezing to death.

There's a bunch of golden lights hanging from a tree at a distance.

"This is nice." You can't help but voice out your thoughts, inhaling deeply.

Jungkook hums, kicking grains of sand on your feet. You give him a look to which he returns it with a smirk.

"What?" He says.

Copying his behavior, you watch as his face coils when damp dust sticks to his legs. You guys were awfully close to the ocean so you ended up kicking the wet side of the sand.

He looks up and meets your gaze. "You wanna die?"

"Not unless you catch me first." It doesn't take that long before you're running for your life while Jungkook's hot on your tail.

"Just wait until I get my hands on you!"

What was supposed to be a night of escape had turned out to be a memory in the making.