19. Missed you

Akil was admitted into the hospital a week prior to his surgery for monitoring and Gulf is going back and forth to the hospital..Mew is too clingy to Gulf coz he gets very less time with Gulf...even Gulf sleeps night at Hospital which makes Mew more clingy whenever he sees Gulf....Gulf tried to make Mew understand that his dad is not well but he is a child it's hard for him to get all this

The first day when Gulf stayed in the hospital with his dad Mew cried a lot..he was waiting for Gulf to return so that he can sleep with his chimpanzee ....But Gulf didn't come and Ana somehow tackles his son that night but when the next day Gulf come back home Mew hold him tightly so that he won't leave again but Gulf has to go to the hospital so he makes mew sleep and then sneaks from their room...

Every morning whenever Gulf come back Mew stay close to Gulf ..he eats with Gulf sleep with Gulf though that is not Mew's routine of sleeping still he sleeps on Gulf's chest ...Gulf also liked it coz he is getting less time with his baby ....but whenever Gulf go to hospital it was hard to make Mew control...

The day comes when Akil's surgery was scheduled...Everyone was scared...though Akil was under the best neurosurgeon team but the chances of coming back fit and fine are a bit less...

After 10 hours of long surgery the doctor declared that the surgery was successful but Doctors were waiting for Akil to wake up...they said if he didn't get any response from Akil in 48 hours then the chances of him being in a coma will be increased...

Since from day of surgery, Gulf stopped coming home and that makes mew crazy...

Mew: Call my hubby ...I want my hubby...why he left me...he didn't come from 2 days ...I am missing him...

Ana: Oh! God, what we will do Ayaan look at him how he is troubling us ...we can't ask Gulf to come home...this is the day doctors will test and declare Akil's condition and mew is behaving like this....we can't tell this to Gulf now he is already tensed...

Ayaan: Hmm..Grace we are going hospital can you manage your Phi...

Grace: I will try dad...without P'Gulf it's really hard ...but you don't worry I will manage.... common P'mew we will go and watch a cartoon...

Mew: Don't call me phi I am younger than you P'Grace...Mew gets angry in small small things these days...

Grace: Who is younger than Mew but after the accident Mew used to call her Phi so when accidentally grace called him phi he got angry....sorry Mew let's go...

Mew: when will hubby come...??

Grace: Mom dad is going to take him, Mew...I told you na yesterday that his dad is not well he is really worried...

Mew: that's why I am asking him to come here...I will take care of my hubby...I will make him hot chocolate he will feel better...you know na phi that hot chocolate can make anything better...

Grace: Yeah Mew ..I know now let's go and watch a movie...

Meanwhile in the hospital...

Gulf: looking all exhausted coz of worrying and crying...from last two days he hardly sleep or eat anything...

Ayaan and Ana came they asked Gulf to take a rest but he said no Doctor will come to check dad if he is responding...I will be here ...

After 2 hours the doctor comes to check if Akil is responding or not...if today also he don't respond then they will confirm that he is in a coma...