chapter 47 | Dominance

"I did too, and my parents would like to meet you two. What did yours say?" she becomes serious now that I broached this important topic, and I let her know all the truth. "Well, at first they were worried and skeptical about this because they're old-fashioned and very romantic, so to them, it is impossible to love more than one person, but they listened to me, and they both explained that they're not against it, they're happy as long as I am, but they both need to know you more to be more at ease with this situation because they know Hojun, they know he's never going to do anything wrong, but they never met you, so no matter what I told them about you, they're a bit apprehensive about your intentions and honesty, but don't be worried about this. They will love you, they just need to see you in person."

"I understand, don't worry. My parents were very worried about it, and I'm not gonna lie, the faces they had when I told them I was with you both, they were..." she expresses some negative emotions. "They didn't look good," a laugh escapes her. "And my dad was not okay with the news at all, he's scared that you might be using me or that it's just out of sexual fantasies, so I really told them that they don't have to be scared because you both are good, so like, they're not against it, they just want me to be happy as well. So yeah, they asked to meet you both too."

"Hm, I'm not surprised. It's normal for them to feel that way, so we should think about when we will meet each other's parents, Hojun will be scared to death to see your dad because...like...well, we know how dads are with their daughters, and I'm kinda freaked out as well, but we'll do it, and we'll be honest with them," I give her my point of view on this, and we both agree on the same opinion. "Yeah. My dad is not mean though, so there's no need to be scared of him. He does look scary at first sight, but he's just very protective of me. My mother will make sure that you're both comfortable."

"I can't wait for it, to be honest. It's always...a special moment," I smile, meaning my words and knowing how important this step is in a relationship. "True. I feel excited about it too."

"Let's just hope everything goes well," I do not let the apprehension defeat me already, and she nods.

— Three days later —

Wednesday, December 29th, 2021.

7 am.

"Here we are," I stop the car in front of y/n's house, my heart racing, and the urge to pee suddenly appearing from out of nowhere. "I'm gonna faint," Hojun panics on his seat after talking nonstop during the whole ride out of fright. "Calm down, it's fine. We're not gonna have a talk today anyway, and as she said, her dad is pretty chill and won't do anything bad, okay?"

He does not answer, obviously not feeling good. I unbuckle my seat belt but keep my eyes on him. "Do you want to stay in the car?" I suggest him to do, seeing how frightened he is about this meeting. He nods with no doubt, so I grab my phone. "Alright."

[ we're here, are you ready? >

I send the text to y/n and wait for her to answer before getting out, so I check up on my boy, who is still shaking. "Why are you scared of her dad?"

He toys with his dangling earring but avoids my look. "He's a man. Her father, and I don't know him."

I do not ask what this answer means since I know the reason for him to say this. I reach out for his hand and hold it. "It's alright, just take a look at him from here, and you'll meet him another day," I caress the back of his hand to relax him, but y/n answers me.

< yes, do you want me to come up to the car or you come here? ]

[ I'm coming, I want to see your parents and not seem disrespectful. Hope your dad's not gonna give me a death stare until I leave:') >