Take a picture it will last longer

Jin POV:
I ended the call with Yoongi and took a deep breath as I got into my car. I drove down to the Min household and I was nervous. Very nervous.

What if me and Jungkook couldn't solve whatever happened between us? My thoughts were driving me insane and the silence was killing me. So I turned the radio on and switched channels until a decent song played.

Forget decent one of my favourite songs was playing and it had just begun. It was a song from my favourite band BTS. The song? Heartbeat! It was beautiful. I listened to the lyrics and continued to drive. Forgetting all my worries. (This song is one of my favourites)

Once I got to their house I messaged Yoongi and told him I was here. He said I should get out of my car and actually knock on the door. I mean I certainly did enjoy his sarcasm.

The thing is ever since we decided to do this plan I have gotten a lot closer to the boys. They're wonderful people and since I wanted to get to know them too the feelings were reciprocated. It felt amazing to have people who cared about you.

I always enjoyed looking after my doesangs and once Tae stopped talking to me after what happened I realised how much I truly needed him and ALL of them. I'm glad everything has resolved.

I stepped out of the car and took my bag out. I then locked the door and walked to the front door and knocked on it exactly three times.

Yoongi POV:
Ever since Jin hyung has been saying he's going to come, that he's left his house, that he's outside of mine. Iv made sure all five of us were upstairs and only Jungkook was downstairs. This meant he had to open the door.

We waited for some time and I finally heard a knock on the door. "We should go to the stairs and check if Jungkook has opened the door". Stated Jimin. I nodded at him and all of us went to the stairs to look at what was going on.

Jungkook went to open the door and we all waited for something, ANYTHING to happen.

This is something like the stairs they have, so they can actually peek and be sneaky

This is something like the stairs they have, so they can actually peek and be sneaky.😅

Jungkook POV:
I was making snacks when I heard a knock on the door. I walked towards it and I swear I heard noises from the top of the stairs. I ignored it however, since I knew my hyungs were probably up to something.

I opened the door only to be met with some tall handsome, cute, freaking hot dude. Shit I shouldn't have these thoughts. He looked oddly familiar and those broad shoulders, plump lips and amazing figure made me question morals but also remind me of someone. Those flashy images that I got. Who was he? Why was he here?

"Take a picture and it will last longer". I was shook from my thoughts as I looked at the man in front of me. He winked casually and I was just offended. Me? Looking at him...as if.

"What picture? You're not even good looking". He chuckled and damn that laugh was hot. "I didn't say that you found me good looking. I just thought you had a staring problem so just take a picture. I can even pose if you want."