Chapter 1

Gon Freeces's life was ordinary. He was 17, living with a roommate. His name was Kurapika, a chill but strict roommate. They pretty much had a sibling parent relationship to be honest, which was kind of nice because he didn't have much contact with his aunt mito and he'd never met his father or mother before. The only thing off about his life right now, was two things. One, the lack of a job. That was going to be fixed tomorrow, he had an interview with a large company scheduled tomorrow. But the bigger thing, was his love life. Gon just...couldn't seem to keep a steady relationship. It wasn't that he didn't like the people he was going out with, they were just fine. But when they wanted to take the next step, he just didn't find it enjoyable. Gon had kissed, many people. But none of them seemed right. At first he thought it might be because he wasn't straight, but none of the males he tried worked out either. 7 girlfriends, 5 boyfriends. What was strange...was that none of the breakups ever really hurt him.

He'd had a talk with Kurapika about this, and he said that it might mean that Gon was either Aromantic, or Asexual. Asexual would make sense as to why he didn't find any joy in the more hands on part of a relationship, or he could just be Aromantic and not really feel a connection. Both of those seemed correct, but he still felt...like something was missing. Gon woke up in the middle of the night and lay there, contemplating this. I...can't sleep. That wasn't good, he had a job interview tomorrow. Maybe a midnight walk would help him sleep better? Yeah, that seemed like a good idea. So, he silently made his way out to the front of the apartment and slipped out without making so much as a sound. If he made any sort of noise, Kurapika would no doubt keep him from leaving. He stumbled a bit once he was outside, the cool air hit his face and made him shiver a little. It's kind of cold out here in the wind... He started walking, but the wind just kept pelting him. Eventually he made his way into a forest, then let out a relived sigh as the icy winds dropped off. Great.

He kept walking, but suddenly felt...really tired. He sat down on a nice comfortable log, and let his head hang. Maybe I should...go back- Suddenly, he felt a phantom touch on his shoulders. Gon blinked, about to open his mouth when the phantom touch turned into something real. Very real. He froze, then tried to move but his arms were restrained behind him by cold hands. Shit- fuck- am I being kidnappe- his thoughts were abruptly cut off as he felt a sharp pierce on his neck. Gon gasped slightly, then his eyes fell shut. "Mhh~" A deep red blush formed on his cheeks. It felt so... good. The teeth sinking into his neck and...what was happening? He didn't understand. All he knew was that whatever the person behind him was doing, he didn't want it to stop. "A-Ah~ Mh~" The hands released their grip, and Gon panted a little as he felt the sensation fade. He blinked, then glanced behind him. His eyes widened slightly as his eyes landed on the male who was standing behind him. Pale skin, sparkling sapphire eyes, stark white hair elegantly curled and fluffed to perfection. He was... beautiful. Gon felt his face grow a little hot, but his eyes were drooping. "H-Hey..." He mumbled.

The male blinked, looking faintly confused. "Hm?" He reached out and grabbed one of those hands, cold to the touch but not uncomfortable. "Can you...do that again?" The white haired male's eyes widened slightly in surprise, then his eyes flashed with more confusion. "Doesn't it...hurt?" Gon let the hand slip away from his, then turned away and let his head hang again. "Mhm..." It hurts but...I like it. He heard a soft huff from behind him. "Who cares, more for me" he muttered under his breath, then Gon felt the teeth on his neck again. As they punctured the soft skin, he bit his lip slightly as his cheeks flushed. "Ah~ Mhh~" As his eyes fell shut once more, he felt a hand tilt his head slightly and pull down the collar of his shirt before biting down on the newly created free spot. "A-Ah~ Nghh~" He'd never felt a sensation as good ever in his life before. As the pleasured noises escaped his lips, he felt himself start to drift. "Mhh~ Nh~" The teeth slid back out of his skin, and he felt himself start to slump sideways. "I feel... so tired" He mumbled, before finally succumbing to sleep.