{11} Help Me, Harry•

🐍TW🐍
IN this story there are scenes/talks/actions/thoughts related to things such as eating disorders, self harm, depression, rape, abuse. If any of these trigger you, feel free to click off now. If not, please enjoy this story chapter;

"Bloody Merlin Potter, what don't you get? Leave me alone!" I shout jumping into my bed face first. He can't know my terrible relationship with my dad, right? There's no way he'd know. I hope he doesn't know.. my eyes start to become a bit glossy but I don't let that get in my way of talking back to Potter.

"This is your last chance, Draco. Open the door."
"No!"
"Alright then, two can play at that game."

'what?' I think to myself and lone and behold I hear a voice seemingly less muffled than before.

"Draco?"
I turn my head from looking into my bed to behind me. Of course, he used the bloody Apparate spell. Why is he so desperate to talk to me? Why should he care?
"What? The Boy Who Lived has a savior complex so suddenly? Go save someone else." I sneer
"But, I want to save you" he inches closer to my bed until he's on the corner sitting down.
"Get off my bed you bloody wanker!" I try to kick him off but he just gets more and more stable everytime I try.

"Draco," he grabs one of my ankles as I was kicking him, "let me help, just talk to me."

"How can I trust you! Hell, you might just kiss me for no reason and run away again! The truth is you don't know what you're doing or why you're doing it! Quit acting like you care!" I kick my leg back out of his grasp, but he takes my ankle right back and a look of hurt flashes across his face for a split second.

"Draco..the kiss, I-it's because I like you. You know, I don't just go around kissing random people without a reason. Please..let me help" he inches closer, still holding onto my lower leg.

What? Harry Potter likes me? A death eater? "Like I can believe that! I'm a death eater, a scum! And your the boy who lived! You can't like me!"
"You're not scum, and I do like you. I've liked you since fourth year, when you climbed that tree for me. Even though you did it to make fun of me, I thought it was so sweet. And at first- well at first I thought it was just a little crush" he stops for a moment and chuckles to himself, "but everyday when I saw you it's almost like my heart was telling me it was more. Draco, you're special to me, even if we're supposed to be enemies, I don't care. I will be here until you let me help you, a minute, an hour or a month, I will be here because I care about you."

I just freeze after Harry gets done talking. I don't know what to say or what to do. I've liked him for years and now all of a sudden he's saying he likes me too. I don't know how to feel. What he said, and how he said it, it makes me want to believe him so bad, I just don't know if I can. Why? Why all of a sudden?

"Why now? I mean, if you really like me, why are you telling me now?" I speak in a ratherly small voice.
"When I saw you, hurt, I just couldn't take it. I don't want to see you hurt, Draco, I want to see you happy and snarky like your usual self. I want you to tell me to 'bug off!' and smile when you're with Pansy and Blaise. I want you to be you. I can't take it seeing you hurt anymore. Ever since I saw you in the bathroom...I just couldn't take it anymore."

How can someone care about me?
Let alone the person I love most..

Before I know it tears are escaping their way out from my eyes and onto my cheeks. I quickly rub my hands on my cheeks to wipe away the tears, but they just seem to be neverending.

Harry moved from the corner of the bed to beside me before I can think he pulls me into his chest. I try to push him away, but he keeps his hands on my head and after a minute I just give up.
"I'm- so tired." I spill out while still crying into his chest. He lifts my head by my chin and says, "Then go to sleep."
"No-not like that," I put my head down, embarrassed I'm still crying infront of Potter, let alone anyone. "Harry help me. Please." I grab onto his wrists as if asking for something, but I don't know what. Harry looks as if he's about to cry with me and just raises his hands to meet my cheeks and kisses me, although it's just a peck it makes me feel comforted, more comfortable than I ever have been before.

"I will Draco, I will." Harry just holds me in his lap for the next few hours, until we're both asleep on my bed. Tear stained and puffy lipped, Harry with his arm around my waist and my face in his chest, we slept.

Word count: 911