2

𝗽𝗼𝘃: 𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲
                    𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗰
                                      𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟱 𝗮𝗺

𝘀𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀 ________________________________________________i woke up before 𝗵𝗲𝗿 but i didn't actually wanna get up

________________________________________________
i woke up before 𝗵𝗲𝗿 but i didn't actually wanna get up. hell if i could stay with her 24/7 i definitely could.

i looked down at her while she slept. she looked so at peace. i admired everything about her. when she slept her bonnet was over her eyes and her lips were in a pouty face shape.

she started to squirm around so i assumed she was waking up. which she was she sat up and pulled her bonnet up from her eyes and yawned while rubbing her eyes.

" hi " she said softly. i sat up on the headboard of her bed. " wassup" i said while my voice being raspier than it was because i was just waking up.

she reached over on top of me and grabbed her phone and she was texting someone back.

her phone started ringing and she answered it " hello"
"WASSUP HO"  the other person , sounding like a girl on the other side of the phone said.

on cue we both scrunched our face up and how loud they were. we locked eyes and laughed a lil bit.

she had a contagious ass smile. she had pink power chain braces and deep dimples that sunk in with every slight move of her mouth or lips.

" hey seleste " she said. seleste? who that is ? i wondered. i'll ask her when she get off the phone.
tuning her conversation out i grabbed my phone texting and telling lucifer about how shit went down.

                                           𝗣𝗢𝗣𝗦 🗿

𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘂 𝗴𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗮 𝘆𝗲𝘁 ?

                                           𝘆𝗲𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗹
________________________________________________

" okay i'll come dang "i heard her say. " okay bitch byee" this so called seleste said.

"where you going " i asked her as she got up out of the bed. " the bathroom, im about to go see my best friend". she closed the bathroom door

getting up from her bed and going to the bathroom door, putting a hand over my eyes and walking through the door.

" THE HELL ?!" she screamed. " is you naked ?" i asked. because if she was i didn't want to make her uncomfortable or nun.  " nigga no but how the hell did you- WHAT ARE YOU ? "