Chapter 079

Chapter 079

Because of the follow-up influence of these hot searches, Ji Li's Weibo fans successfully exceeded 10 million in just one week.

Looking around, there are very few young actors who have gained such a high popularity in the first year of their debut.

Yu Fuya is determined to give Ji Li a long vacation, except for the offline fan meeting of the Ying's Perfume brand that has been set a long time ago.

During the rest of the time, Ji Li had no other public activities.

It was mid-September in a blink of an eye.

After spending only a month idle at home, Ji Li couldn't stay free. He called Yu Fuya, "Sister Yu, I want to make a movie."

So, less than an hour after finishing the call.

Yu Fuya and Bao Zi arrived at his home with three brand new movie scripts.

"Brother Ji! Brother Ji!"

Bun folded the script in front of Ji Li in one breath, "Me and Sister Yu have already screened you for a round. These three 'winning scripts' have different themes and types, and all of them are male characters."

Bao Zi filmed the top script, "Especially the top one, an absolute big IP movie. It is still the famous director Zhang Chengye, but it needs an audition and casting."

Ji Li raised his eyebrows slightly, "Sounds good, why? There are a lot of movie scripts sent to the company recently?"

Two months ago, it was hard to say that he would be able to pick up a good script.

Bao Zi raised his head triumphantly, and his gestures would be as exaggerated as they were, "That's not it? Your current value has risen in a flash!"

Yu Fuya explained with a smile, "There are more movie projects that start after the National Day, and you can watch them. If there is a character that you like, I'll talk about it for you."

Snow Cake was lazy in the cat's litter, looked up slowly, curled up again and went to sleep.

Bao Zi approached and knelt down to tease him, "Brother Ji, why is Snow Cake not lively at all?"

"I was free some time ago and took him to cut the eggs. He is depressed recently." Ji Li picked up the script casually and said with a chuckle.

Don't say it was Bao Zi, even the master Ji Li, Snow Cake wouldn't answer.

At first, Ji Li was worried that the Snow Cake was infected and sick during the operation, so he quickly asked the veterinarian, and the answer was.

The acting before you took it for sterilization is a bit superficial, not enough to be heartbroken. The little guy has a temper with you.

The high-profile talented freshman and the former Grand Slam actor, whose acting skills were miserably dismissed by his own cat.

When Ji Li thought about this, he felt dumbfounded, "I am are free, I will read the outlines and biographies of these stories first."

"Well, Brother Ji, we won't bother you." Bao Zi teased cautiously the cat making stick.

Yu Fuya stared at Ji Li's focused side face, and stopped talking.

It took Ji Li half an hour to browse through the outline of the script brought by the other party.

Yu Fuya asked, "What do you think?"

"You have to read the complete script to make sure." Ji Li replied frankly.

There is one thing to say, these three movies are better than investment and big movies, in fact, the story outline is not a good one at a glance.