00.01

vote • comment • follow

╔═══════════════╗「 chapter | one 」   ❛❛ our dirty little secret ❞  ╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗
chapter | one
❛❛ our dirty little secret
╚═══════════════╝

I GRAB A FISTFUL of her hair, pushing her further onto my pussy, letting her tongue swirl around my clit again and again as she pumps her fingers into my opening. I moan as I move my hips to match her thrusts.

"Oh fuck. That's so good. Yes right there, fuuuuck." I gyrate my hips, forcing her to swallow my orgasm. I sit up slightly, moving her strawberry blonde hair off of her shoulder as I reach out to touch her breasts. I twist her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger and she moans against my clit. The vibrations pulse through me all the way to my toes, my head tilts back and my eyes roll into oblivion as I fall into another orgasm.

She laps up my cum with her tongue, bringing her fingers to her lips to get some of my arousal on them as she spreads it over her chest. I nearly cum again at the sight, but I'm so overly sensitive, If I touched my vagina again it'd probably look like I'm going through the third stage of an exorcism.

She places a small kiss on my lips but before she can pull away, I kiss her deeper. When we pull away to catch our breaths, I say "You really thought you could leave without me giving you an orgasm or two? That would be rude of me. You know I'm never one to disappoint." I smirk as her cheeks go pink. Even after all the times we've been together, Melody still blushes at my lewd remarks.

"An orgasm or two? The last time I left here, I could barely walk because you thought it would be a good idea to tie me up and torture me with a vibrator." It was a splendid idea from what I remember. Seven times? Whew that's a record to beat, even for me. She was so sensitive it almost scared me.

"Oh hush, you enjoyed yourself. But if you do want to leave withou—"

She cuts me off before I can even finish my sentence, pressing her lips against mine once more. Our pleasure went on for another hour as I dragged three orgasms out of her, dirty talking my way through it. Phrases like: "You're doing so good for me," and "You're making such a mess," did not go without saying.

After a quick shower, she leaves my apartment and I hide all of my "toys." Making sure to leave no traces of our lewd acts behind, I open the room window to let the air out. It smells of sex, febreze, and a whole lot of 'if my parents get a whiff of this, they'll kill me.'

Just then, my phone rings. I hurriedly remove my sheets before grabbing another pair, and I answer the call. Putting the phone on speaker, I arrange the sheets on my California-King sized bed as I wait for my father to speak.

"娘何がそんなに時間がかかったの?"
[ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ] He asks, but before I can form a reply he asks:
"あなたは私を殺そうとしていますか?"
[ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴍᴇ]