Chapter-5

Contains sexual content.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Alexander's POV

Two months. That's how long Blue has been with me. After the dad incident I kept her with me at all times. She is very precious to me. But there is a problem. I am the most wanted man in America and I have a lot of enemies. Till now, I didn't have any weaknesses. But now I have one. I have to take care of her. And protect her at all costs.

But she did not ask for this. Even though she doesn't say anything I know she feels suffocated. I mean she has been in my house for two months. She has not set a foot out. Of course she feels suffocated. I think its time for a vacation.

I walk up to my room from my study and look for Blue. I can't find her anywhere. I look around a little more and then I go upstairs. She isn't there either. I start panicking but a movement on the roof catches my eye. I see to find Blue sitting on the roof. Gazing at the stars. How cute !

I have never sat on a roof before. I climb up and take a seat beside her. She acknowledges me with her rare smiles. I take my time to take in her features. She is really beautiful. And this girl before me is damaged. Beyond repair. I am glad I killed her dad. Now she has nothing to bother her. She is looking at the stars and says,

"It's so beautiful."

I keep my eyes on her and reply back," Yes it is. Very."

She turns to find me looking at her. My thoughts fill with lust. She has those innocent eyes that give me a boner. I have controlled myself till here. I can keep control. I will take baby steps with her. I don't want to loose her. I don't want her to think that I want her just for sex. It's the last thing I want.

She leans in and kisses me. She pushes her tongue inside my mouth and starts exploring my mouth. Her mouth is minty. I like that she is dominating me right now. I pull her so she is straddling on my lap. But I don't know how long I can keep this up.

"Baby, if you don't stop now, I won't be able to stop until you are sore for weeks. So if you don't want to do this, stop. Now."

"I want to do this." She whispers.

That's all it took. I pick her up bridal style and we go. To my bedroom. I set her down gently on the bed. Oh how much I have wanted to do this. I take off my shirt and then my pants follow. Soon I am only in my boxers. I can feel her eyes on me.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." I smirk. She blushes but quickly composes herself.

"I have seen better."She says. I tick.

In a minute in am on top of her. She looks at me with shocked eyes.

"You are mine. Do you understand ? Mine. So whoever the he'll you have seen naked, forget him. Only I can see you naked and you can see only me naked."

"I was just kidding." She whispers.

"Good"

I kiss her fully on her lips and advance down to her shoulder. I suck gently on the spot between her neck and shoulder. I slowly take off her top. And she is below me in her shorts and bra. I unclasp her bra and reveal her breasts. I take one nipple in my mouth and tease the other with my fingers. She moans.

I take another one in my mouth and repeat the process. I kiss down her stomach. And take off her shorts with her panties. She is trembling beneath me. And she is naked. Even with the scars she is a magnificent sight. I kiss her again and then I kiss on her core. I start sucking on it. And she starts moaning loudly. I have her exactly where I want her to be. Her hands fist on my bedsheets. That tells me that she is near. I start sucking more and more roughly. I slide my tongue across her core and then plunge it into her. She moans even louder. I smirk. Then I feel her juices flowing into my mouth. Warm and salty. That's how they taste. I can't have enough of her, so I starts sucking more and more and she climaxes once again.

I take off my mouth and starts rubbing circles on her clit. I slide one finger inside of her. She moans. I slide second finger inside of her. She moans loudly. She is moaning and trembling. I take out my finger and put them into her mouth.

"Suck. Hard." I say. And she complies. She starts sucking my fingers. Hardly.

I then pull off my boxers and reaveal my manhood. I once again go to suck her breasts. I starts sucking on one nipple followed by another. I tear off the condom packet with my mouth and put it on me. Then ever so slowly I slide into her. She archs. I thicken inside of her. I slide in a little more. She screams.

"Oh baby. I am so sorry. Are you hurt ?"

She shakes her head and I go all the way in. And she moans even louder. I start riding in and out of her. When she has adjusted, I start picking up pace. I start riding. I can feel her juices spilling on me. And I can feel me coming now.

Then I take my 'mini me' out of her and collapse on top of her. I engulf her tired body in my arms and pull up the sheets. Her face on my chest and my chin on her head. She puts a kiss on my chest and I can feel her breath fanning on my chest.

"Dont do that again, Baby, unless you want a round two."

And with that I fall asleep contented.