Chapter 2

"Got the eggs!" Thomas said as he gently placed them in the cart. He kissed my cheek.

"Do we need anything else?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head slowly.

"Don't think so." He said.

"Good." I smiled. "Oh and look what I got for Mackenzie!" I said holding out the small pink dog.

"Oh god she's going to love it." Thomas smiled.

"I know!" I kissed his cheek and tossed the dog back in the cart. He wrapped an arm around my waist and we continued to keep shopping.

            We finally got home and unloaded the groceries. I placed the small stuffed dog on her bed. Thomas put in a movie, a horror one to be exact, and we started building a fort in the living room. We settled down after we got everything (snacks, pillows, blankets, more snacks, stuffed animals and whatnot). Thomas wrapped his arms around me and we started the movie.  After the movie, in which we laughed at, we played some video games. I beat his butt, like usual. Soon we fell asleep.

            In the morning my eyes fluttered open. It smelled so good and so familiar in the house.

Pancakes.

            I smiled. Thomas and I loved pancakes, and the kids as well. I crawled under out of our fort to see Thomas cooking pancakes in only his underwear. I don't know why but that boy just loves to cook in his underwear. I smiled and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my cheek on his bare back.

"Good morning." He said turning around to wrap his arms around my waist. I looked up at him.

"Morning." I said and pecked his lips.

"I thought I would make you breakfast before I go." He said.

I gave him a confused look.

"Meeting about an interview." He said.

"Oh." I said. "How long will you be gone?"

He shrugged. "I'll be back by two, hopefully."

"Ok." I smiled. Then I remembered something.

"Well at noon I am going to meet a new friend at the café then afterwards I'll pick up the kids." I said.

"Ok." He pecked my lips then turned around and flipped the pancake. I laughed as he started dancing a bit. He was a dork. But he was my dork. After the pancakes were finished he handed me a stack of two or three that were on a plate and he grabbed a plate of pancakes himself. We sat down at the table and ate up. Well we didn't eat up, it turned into a food fight. Oops. We have syrup everywhere and butter is sliding down the wall with pieces of pancakes as well.

"We're a bloody mess." Thomas laughed.

"Yes, yes we are." I smiled. He rolled his eyes. We got up and cleaned up the mess then hopped in the shower, together. ( A/N Nope no shower sex so stop thinking that you naughty people XD I know you are.) After getting out of the shower we got dressed. He got dressed in greyish blue long sleeve button up flannel shirt, a yellow tie, dark jeans and pulled on a pair of shoes. He grabbed his long jacket and pulled it on as well. I got dressed in a green long sleeve shirt, some skinny jeans, and brown boots. Thomas smiled.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I blushed and just kissed his cheek.

"You really are and I am the luckiest man to have you." He pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was full of passion and love, and of course sparks. We always had a spark when we kissed. I loved it. He pulled away and smiled.