PERTURBATION

Y/n woke up wrapped in warmth her heat was over so she is no longer in pain and the warmth that engulfed her was Mamoru,his body was like a blanket and she snuggled deeper pushing up against him even more.

The man smiled widely at the black haired girl's actions now that her hear was over he could hold her comfortably not that he'd mind holding her when she was in heat but he knew she wasn't ready for that yet.

Mamoru squeezed the girl tightly not wanting to let go but all good things come to an end and the cuddling session came to an end when they heard a knock,which meant they needed to get ready for the trip,alpha arufa had explained to everyone that they had found a video and the contents of the video was elucidated to everyone including Mamoru.

He knew that there was more to the video and the fact that he wasn't with her in that moment made him feel guilty he pulled away from the girl and cupped her cheeks.

Her black eyes wouldn't stay fixed on him because of the seriousness of his expression,he pressed his forehead against hers.

"Are you OK?"

"I'm OK are you OK ro?"

"Do you wanna talk about the video?"

The girl shook her head

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm"

She took mamoru's hands off her and got off the bed.

"We need to get done,I'm gonna bath"

She gave him a small smile but he could tell it was forced he knew something was bothering her but he couldn't force her to talk.

After both Mamoru and y/n went down they ate breakfast and everybody met infront of the pack house to discuss transportation.

"Regarding transportation this is how its going to work Riki,kenzen and Mamoru will be in the first car they will leave first"

"Alpha issey and beta jiro will be traveling with y/n and alpha seiji and beta iwao" the girl looked at the people who stepped together at the mention of their names and recognized one of the alpha's was the person she got into a little spat with.

"Lastly alpha takeshi and beta kei will travel with alpha masaru and beta takumi"

The girl looked around and spotted Mamoru walking towards the vehicle she was traveling  they were packing the cars and Mamoru came to leave her luggage,he sent her a sad smile before going back and glaring at his traveling buddies.

Y/n felt a hand being placed on her shoulder  and tensed up before turning around once faced in the direction of the hand she saw that it was her four travel companions.

"We wanted to introduce ourselves since we didn't do introductions during the meeting"
A light pink haired male stepped forward "my name is jiro Abe and I'm the beta of  the kazoku pack" (kazoku mean family hopefully I'm right about this I am learning Japanese but I can't be too sure so I searched it )
Another pink haired male stepped forward
"I'm issey Abe and I'm the alpha of the kazoku pack" the girl figured out quickly that they were brothers not only from their hair but from the fact that their names mean first son and second son or was it first child and second  the girl couldn't remember but she knew they were brothers.

The next person to step forward was the man the girl was going to be most awkward around the navy blue haired male stepped forwards "my name is seiji daguchi and I'm the alpha of the latsu-teki pack" (latsu- teki means intimidating)

"And I wanted to apologize for the other day I didn't mean to say it like that I was just upset because we took a lot of damage because of your sister"

"Its OK there's no need to apologize I understand"

The betas had no clue what was going on but alpha issey knew and was impressed at the fact that seiji apologized.

A throat was cleared and a orange haired male stepped forwards and grabbed y/n's hand planting a small kiss on the hand he held he looked up into the girls eyes "my name is iwao and I'm the beta of the latsu-teki pack its a pleasure to meet you"

"Um" the girl was dumbfounded she looked at the male blinking several times wondering if the situation was real before she could respond iwao was hit on the hand and be looked back glaring sharply at the beta of the kazoku pack.

"At least let her introduce herself first before you go acting like a bitch in heat"

The girls eyes widen at the males language but she proceeded to introduce herself "um my name is y/n l/n, nice to meet all of you" she gave a small smile and iwao flung himself at the girl "ahhhhh you have such a beautiful smile" the girl sweat dropped at his actions and he was pulled off so that they could finally start the journey.

(Hey guys hope all of you are doing well once again thanks to everyone who reads,likes,comments and adds to reading lists you guys are awesome and appreciated please don't mind the fact that I just added 8 new love interests in this single chapter I'm a bit crazy don't forget to let me know what you thought about the chapter)