80

“For things like this is why I hate you sometimes,” Lando glared at his girlfriend as he helped her getting all the shopping bags inside. With Daniella was carrying only two bags, Lando was carrying more than ten.

“Half of these are for you,” Daniella rolled her eyes.

“Oh..then I don’t hate you,” he smiled as they dropped the bags on the couch.

Daniella handed him his bags and he took a peek.

“These are all hoodies and shirts which you will end up stealing from me anyway,” Lando said.

“If you don’t want it then give it back,” Daniella went to take the bags from him.

“Hey back off,” Lando took a step back. “You brought these for me, you can’t take it back.”

Daniella laughed as she shook her head.

***

“This will be good for you,” Myra suggested as she sat in Daniella's couch.

“What will be good for her?” Lando walked in, interrupting Daniella and Myra.

“She wants me to start a YouTube channel,” Daniella replied.

“Just one or two videos a month,” Myra added. “It will be a great way to show your fans your life as a racing driver and it will be good for your brand too.”

“And it will help attract sponsors,” Lando added as be sat close to Daniella. “And then you can collab with Quadrant…oh we can do some challenges. I am sure it will go viral.”

“Alright, hold your horses there babe,” Daniella gently squeezed his arm. “You are getting way ahead.”

Lando blushed, trying to hide his excitement.

“What do you say?” Myra asked the driver.

“It doesn’t seem like a bad idea,” Daniella looked at Lando who nodded his head, encouraging her. “Okay…let’s do it. But only one video a month.”

“Perfect,” Myra clapped her hands. “I will assemble a group for you and they will help you with filming and all. I was thinking your first video should be the last race of this season. It will be your last race with Red Bull and…”

“And you will win the championship. It will be an amazing first video,” Lando excitedly said.

Myra agreed.

“Don’t jinx it,” Daniella scolded the two of them. “Lewis can still win. Have you seen him drive in Brazil?”

“Have you seen yourself drive the entire season? You will win.” Myra smiled. “Even if you don’t you have nothing to be ashamed of, this is after all your first season.”

*********

A/N: Lando has more faith in Dani than she has in herself.

And the difference between RACE Lando and FAST AND FUTURE Lando is like north and south.

Two more races to go. I don't know if I will be able to handle the stress. Max really deserves to win but Lewis also deserves to win his 8th title.

Who are you guys rooting for?