𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

"I'll be waiting for you in Liyue Harbour in 3 days. Don't be late or I'll come and get you." My friend with the copper coloured hair demanded with a stern voice.

I nodded and asked what he was up to then and Ajax replied that he still had something important to do at the port and would therefore quickly return to Liyue Harbor.

As a farewell, he took me into his arms and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips before walking away and reminding me once more to be on time. I stood there not being able to move as this action had caught me off guard, why would he suddenly kiss me like that?

My friend reached out for me with his already bandaged hand then, I stepped back and sighed. "Jian, listen... his behavior earlier.."
"It's okay. You don't have to apologize for his behavior, after all it's not your fault" he said.

As we walked through the bamboo forest, I examined the bandage on my right arm that Ajax carefully wrapped around my bleeding wound.

"How long have you known each other?"

"Hmm... Should be about 5 years now." I answered.

"How did you meet?" Jian asked after a while.

"Why are you so curious about him?" Jian shrugged and walked closely beside me. "I'm just wondering. It's like he's just been there suddenly, following you like a shadow."
At this point I had to admit that he was right, so I started to tell him with a sigh. "I think it was when my family and I wanted to leave Snezhnaya..."

=====✧=====

"𝙾𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎... 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...?"

=====✧=====