17. Questions & Answer

The brothers sit on the sofa with their parents in front of them—glaring dagger at them. They sit quietly eyes everywhere but their parents eyes.

‹My shoes seem pretty today› Kim Taehyung.

‹My fingers are so small› Park Jimin.

‹Is this floor new? It seems interesting today› Park Jungkook.

‹The color on the wall are interesting. Maybe I can use it in my house› Min Yoongi.

Their parents were looking at the four avoiding their eyes. Mr. Kim clear his throat, the four instantly look at him.

"Why are you guys lying?" Mrs. Jeon asked coldly while looking at them with her sharp gaze.

Jimin and Jungkook gulp and look at each. The hands fumble around trying to look for something.

"I asked a question" she repeat. Jimin inhales, gathering his courage to respond his mother. ‹Be polite› he remind himself.

But when he is still in his thought and didn't even get to open his mouth, he heard someone said. "I want to asked the same question"

‹Who's voice is that again?› the four think. Well look like the didn't even realize they open their mouth.

"What do you mean" Mr. Kim asked, his previous angry expression turn to confuse.

The four gulp again. Even thought he is confused, his voice— oh my god, his voice. It's make their body shiver.

Taehyung,in the first time of his life, he never thought he would curse his dad for having a deep voice.

Yoongi move his hands from his laps to his pocket, he take the paper from his pocket and open the folded paper.

Yup, it's the one he is looking for. He hands it toward his dad. Mr. Kim took the paper harshly— almost ripping it into half.

He open it roughly, eyes still didn't leave his son. Mrs. Jeon lean to the left a bit, trying to look what's on the paper.

When they see what's on the paper –unlike their sons, they understood it in a second– they gasped. Looking at their sons.

"When" was the only word come from their mouth. Refuse to believe they have been fooled and caught by their kids.

The four look at each other with a smile on their face, realizing at their parents can't say anything anymore.

"Doesn't matter" Taehyung answer his father's and –future– mother-in-law's question.

"Now we want to asked the real question" Jungkook said looking at his boyfriend. Hinting him to asked what they have been question this past month.

"Why do you want to separate us" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook's direction. Jungkook nod reassuring his boyfriend.

Their parents look at each and sigh. They thought their plans will work because it's worked on them when their parents done it to them.

Guess their loves for each other are not that strong. Maybe it's because they're not that smart. Or maybe they're just not meant to be.

Whatever reasons it is, they realize. Not everyone are the same. Just because their lives didn't work how they want, they have no right to destroyed others.

They're ashamed of what they've done.

"We will explained" Mrs. Jeon said, softly this time.

------☽✰☾------

<<<Flashback

Mr. Kim's real name is Kim Junghyun. His friends call him hyun. When he went to collage, he only have a few friends.

He always admire this one girl, she always sit there alone without minding the others. She sit with her book. It makes him curious. He want to know more about the girl.

He don't know what attract him but he didn't push the feelings.

One day, he gained the courage to approach her. They talk with each other since that day.

Now he know her name. Jeon Sumi. He like that name.

When the time pass, they realize that they have feelings for each other. Neither of them confess— not that they didn't want to. They're just scared— scared of rejection.

So they confess through letter. When some betrayer told them about it, they finally confess.

But not even after a month, their parents know. They're scared shitless when they want to meet their partner.

But they still arrange the meetings. Their parents didn't seem so happy about it.

The next day, they were told to gather at Junghyun house.

They remember holding each other hands, scared. The words left their parents mouth make them let go each other hands out of shock.

"You guys are siblings"

That words seem to haunt them in their night. They didn't meet for a few months. After their parents are convince that they didn't have feelings for each other, they went to school.

Sumi thought he want to talk about it with Junghyun but her hope shattered when she see Junghyun kiss other girl.

She asked him about it. But the only words he said was. "I move on"

How can he. Here she is still having a bit hope maybe their parents are lying and they can get back together. Fake hope.

Fucking— she will never forgive her parents once she found out. Yeah, she found out about the truth.

How dare them. They're her parents for fuck sake. Why? Why did they do this? Now his happiness completely gone because of them.

But–She is pregnant, how can he live with this creature alone? How can she survive.

It's not the baby that still growing in his stomach fault. It's her's and she will not let the innocent baby suffer the consequences.

She abort it.

She feels so fucking guilty and hurt. She went through depression when he see the invitation to her ex's marriage.

So he is happy while she is hurting here. Guess what. Whoever his kids are, he will not let them near his children.

‹If I ever get one› she thought sadly.

------☽✰☾------

‘End of Flashback’

As soon as Mrs. Jeon finish her story, Jimin and Jungkook already on their feet to hug their mother.

Taehyung and Yoongi smile sadly looking at their dad. Mr. Kim avoid anyone eyes. Hiding himself.

They accepted the reason. Even thought they don't have to do that and broke their happiness at least they're good now.

"You have no problem giving his hand to me right?" Taehyung asked boldly before he can even control himself.

Everyone know what he is talking about. Jungkook hide in his mother arm while Taehyung smile sheepishly when he received a laugh from everyone.

"I will gladly give away my son" Mrs. Jeon Said playfully. "Mom!" Everyone laugh at Jungkook whine.

×××

*Edited*