18. Rapid Heartbeat

When Mr. Kim and Mrs. Jeon went to their home, same as their brothers. Taehyung and Jungkook waste no time running to the bedroom.

They get rid of their clothes and run to the bathroom. No naughty business was done by them. Both walk out and choose their nightwear.

Jungkook sit on his study table, opening his books and laptop, trying to complete his assignment.

Taehyung turn around as soon as he wear everything only to find Jungkook doing his assignment.

He walk to him and grab the captain's shoulder. Jungkook look up at his boyfriend. "Stand up" Taehyung command.

Jungkook pout– he thought Taehyung was going to tell him to stop doing his assignment but proved wrong when Taehyung lift his body and sit him on his lap.

"Now do your work" his deep raspy voice when straight to the younger ear– making him shiver.

Jungkook continue doing his assignment like nothing happened but Taehyung can see the blush on his round cheeks.

After Jungkook has done his assignment, Taehyung lift him instantly and lay down on the bed.

Jungkook sigh contently, snuggling closer to the warm body to hear the heartbeat of his lover.

The beating is fast, Jungkook look up at Taehyung only to find the other already staring at him fondly. He can see love in them. It make him happy. He hope Taehyung can see it too.

Jungkook raise his hands to place them on Taehyung's heart. "It's beat for you" he heard Taehyung whisper from above him.

Jungkook use his other hand to take one of the other hand—placing it on his chest where he can feel his heart beating.

Their heartbeat is almost in sync. They didn't need to feels it. Taehyung chuckle sweetly when Jungkook's heart beats faster.

"And this beat for you" Jungkook confessed answering Taehyung whisper.

"You know what, this is yours. You already took it when I laid my eyes on you" Jungkook said, cheeks turning rosy when Taehyung smile with that smile making his heart skip a beat.

Taehyung raise his other hand to caress Jungkook's cheeks that turning rosy.

"I love you" three simple words left his mouth but Jungkook didn't focus on his words but his eyes.

Jungkook look at Taehyung—his boyfriend, his lover, his everything. His eyes also hold everything. A drop of tears left his eyes, trailing down to the pillow.

None of them wipe it away. "I never thought– I never thought, one day I could look at you like this" Jungkook confessed slowly.

"Because– because every time I look at you, you always look the other way. You didn't notice my eyes–never notice my eyes"

Taehyung kiss the younger forehead.

"I always there right behind you when you walk. But–but you always walk away"

Taehyung kiss his eyes.

"Every time I want to talk to you, my voice never come out while you're already talking with others"

Taehyung kiss his nose.

"I want to hold your hand, maybe your body too but you are already in someone embrace"

Taehyung kiss his cheeks.

"I'm not there to notice you before sweet cheeks. But I'm here now. You can look at me in my eyes, you can walk just beside me,  you can always talk to me, anytime anywhere and you can always take my hand, hold me. I'm here now baby"

Taehyung said, leaning down to kiss the Jungkook's lips.

They close their eyes when their lips meets each other. Kissing each other slowly. Tasting, feeling each other.

Their heartbeat pick up under their lover's hand and lips. Body already accepting each other. The sweet sound of their lips can be heard inside the quiet room.

Taehyung slide his hand on Jungkook's waist, gripping it in a possessive way. Jungkook smiled in the kiss. Jungkook part his lips. Taehyung take it as an invitation and slide his tongue inside his mouth.

They part away with a string of saliva connecting to their lips. Their breath was harsh trying to catch back the breath they lose.

The beating of their heart is still fast, but it calm down after they catch their breath. Looking at each other, they smile.

Word can't describe the happiness they're feeling right now. If they're outside, people will be confused because they're smiling at each other suddenly.

Taehyung's hand on the other waist tightened when he heard Jungkook's word. "I love you too, always you, only you"

Taehyung laughs happily. He look down at Jungkook smiling widely. Showing his boxy smile. "I will fucking kiss you until you lose your breath again"

"I swear to God, I fucking love you Park Jungkook, you have no idea how much I want to shout that"

Jungkook laugh. He is feeling so fucking happy right now. With his mother's problem already solved he is so happy.

He can't wait to graduate and marry the love of his life.

One day.

Soon.

He will wait until that happiest moment in his life. For now, he just need to cherish this angel in Infront of him.

They can't look away from each other eyes. Their eyes stay, looking at each other. The star, love, adoration, possessiveness, protectiveness, complete in their eyes.

Eyes are the honest organ in humans. They can lie in their action. They can lie in words. But not the eyes.

Some people will think it's a curse because people can read them like an open book just looking at their eyes.

But to some people, they think it's a blessing because people can read them without uttering a word.

Taehyung and Jungkook read the most important thing in their eyes.

‘I love you’

×××

Two more chapters :)

*Edited*