20. The End

"You're married now kookie" Jimin said excitedly beside him while he get his makeup done by Jin.

Jungkook smile dreamily. "I know" he sigh with a happy smile on his face. He wear the dress that Jimin told him to choose. With a crown Taehyung give.

 With a crown Taehyung give

"Done" Jin said while smiling proudly

"Done" Jin said while smiling proudly. Jungkook look at himself on the mirror and widen his eyes.

"I did a good job didn't I?" Jin asked at the younger who were looking at him with his big doe eyes.

Jungkook nod. "Okay, now let's go"

_

Taehyung is waiting anxiously on the platform. When the door if the hall open, his can't take his eyes anyway.

While looking at the angel he will call husband. His hands was held by his mother.

Jungkook stood in front of him while his mother give his hand to him. "Please take care of him like I do. If you guys decide to part way, please give him to me back like I hand him to you"

Taehyung smile at the word. He know Mrs. Jeon love her sons so much. "I promise"

Mrs. Jeon nod. And let go of Jungkook hand for taehyung to take. Jungkook look at Taehyung. "You look stunning"

 "You look stunning"

"And you look gorgeous"

The priest told them to say their vows. Taehyung used the propose as Jungkook's request.

When it's Jungkook's turn. "I love you. I love you and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasures saying true things.

I'm always there besides you, following you but you never notice me. My eyes were always on you but you ignore it.

I was never exist to you. But now this is the only thing I can dream of. Now I can hold you how I want. I promise to always be the same.

I will never forget this moment. This is the second precious moment in my life. You want to know what's the first?

I will always remember,
The Day You Notice Me,
You look at me with your pretty sincere eyes."

Jungkook finish his vow. After that, they exchange their rings. Simple rings, as they like.

Then they kiss, a cheer and a sound of clicking can be heard around the hall.

(Believe it or not, I literally google the process of the wedding)
_

"Papa" Jungkook broke from his thoughts by the shout of his daughter. He put down the picture of their wedding and look at the entrance.

Where his daughter is hugging Taehyung -his husband- who just arrive from work.

Five years-its been five years since they are married. They adopt a girl three years ago.

Taehyung stood in front of Jungkook with their daughter on his arm. Taehyung put his hand on the girl eyes and peck Jungkook's lips.

"Welcome home" Taehyung smile fondly. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, just waiting for you" jungkook said, taking Taehyung hand and lead him to the kitchen.

Taehyung put Ari- her name. Kim Ari. He put her down and sit on the chair.

Taehyung work in Jin's restaurant while Jungkook work as a babysitter. Jimin can help them send and take from their school then put them with Jungkook.

Taehyung already have a good pay, because his Jin's restaurant are one of the famous.

Jungkook also got a good pay because most of the kids are from rich family. Jungkook are just glad that they're not spoil and a good kid.

Sometimes they even stay for a night because their parents have a business outside. Ari also friends with them.

Jungkook and Taehyung are more that happy seeing their daughter communicate with others. Have a friend and happy.

They just hope she will grow like that too. They will do their best to keep her like that.

They will spoil her of course but not to the point where she will get whatever she want and trow a fit if she didn't get it.

They will take care of her and do their best,let her explore while at the same time keep her from the bad.

She is allowed to do as her please but she need to know her limit. They know she will rebel sometimes while she is growing.

They know they will experienced it, but for now they will do their best to educate her.

They're happy now with each other. Three of them. Only them. Don't know about the future but for now they're happy.

As the time pass, everyone will grow older. Some times, Ari will have her own family, Jungkook and Taehyung will get closer to death.

That's for the future. They're happy now and they will cherish it as much as they can and forever.

The End.

×××

It's done now. I hope you guys enjoy this story. Thank you for reading and voting this story.

I'm really thankful. I have post another story, if you guys are interested, you guys can check it out.

Each chapter was supposed to be a letters from A to T but I forgot to wrote a M after I have post the N chapter but it's okay I guess.

Now thank you again. I purple you 💜💜💜

Take care.

~Fifi~