Chapter 32: Anything you can do, I can do better.

"Five!" Luther and I yelled as we tried to dig him out of the pile of bricks.

I heard what sounded like Five's spatial jumping and turned hoping to see him, but instead I saw Lila. I clenched my jaw.

"Who are you?" Luther asked her.

"Someone who wants to kill your brother," She smirked.

"Well, that's understandable, Diego can be a lot to handle," Luther said.

Lila roller her eyes, "Yeah, I was talking about Five."

"Him too," Luther nodded, "But unfortunately, they're family, so you're out of shit outta luck."

Luther went to punch her, but she caught his fist.

What the actual hell?

"How is this possible?" Luther asked as he tried to punch her again.

"Gotta believe in yourself big boy," Lila smirked before she grabbed him and threw him through the wall.

He landed outside with a big thud.

Lila turned to me and smiled, "You know, Y/N, I really did like you. I kinda thought of you like a sister."

"I liked you too, until you left Diego to get killed by the Swedes," I said.

"He lived didn't he?" She chuckled.

I glared at her.

"Now move out of my way, so I can get Five and kill him."

I held my ground, "I'd like to see you try."

She laughed, "I'm not scared of you and your little healing powers."

I smirked as I focused on breaking as many bones in her body as I could. But soon I felt pain as she redirected my powers onto myself.

I fell to the ground as both my femurs broke in half.

"I guess mum was wrong about you," she smiled as she leaned over me, "Your powers are impressive Y/N."

I gasped for air, "Go to hell."

"Y/N?"

She smiled at me before turning to see Allison staring at us outside the broken wall.

"Bye, Y/N. I have to take care of more of your family," Lila said before jumping outside.

I felt the tears streaming down my cheeks from the pain I'm in. I feel like I fell off the empire state building and lived.

Lord knows how many of my bones are broken.

I heard some bricks tumble to the ground, "Y/N?"

I know that voice.

"Five?" I whispered.

He kneeled down in front of me, "Oh my God. What happened?"

"Lila," I winced, "She redirected my powers."

He combed his fingers through my hair.

"Everything hurts," I said as I gasped for air.

"You're gonna be okay," he whispered, "just breathe."

He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips, "I'll be right back."

"No, Five. She wants to kill you," I said.

"I have to go after her. She hurt you. She's gonna pay," He said.

He gave me one more kiss and then walked over to the hole in the wall, "you looking for me?"