𝟑𝟖 | 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍

TW: suicide

TW: suicide

Akuma slowly backed away and rested his back on the wall

Akuma slowly backed away and rested his back on the wall. "That woman... she's such a pain the ass."

The slashes slowly regenerated as he groaned. "Why is my recovery taking so slow...? It's just a normal breathing style, that's all."

"There he is! The demon!" one of the demon slayers pointed his katana to Akuma. He gritted his teeth and launched his strings at the demon slayers which took their lives out of them. He crawled to them and took one of their arms of his body. He ate the whole piece and swallowed it down.

His recovery got faster after he ate the meat of the human. He chuckled as he averted his grey eyes at the unconscious woman across the room. "I'll eat you next."

W-wait, where am I? How am I here? Where is Akuma?

"Y/N," someone called out to me. I turned around and found Ruka-san with my deceased family. It can't be, right? I'm not dead, right? 

She smiled at me and opened her arms. I walked to her and made my head fell down on her shoulder as a memory flashed back on my mind.

"Kyojuro, Y/N," she hugged both of the child version of me and Kyojuro. "I entrust everyone's life on your hands, okay?"

It was the last moments where me and Kyojuro can see Ruka-san. I know that I'm not dead. Akuma said "Sleep" before I came here. How to wake up?

"Hello, my ancestor," a soft voice rung inside my ear. I slowly turned around and found a figure standing in the cloudy mist. "Have you... realized something after using Hinokami Kagura for a while?"

What? Am I supposed to know something..? "Do you realize that Hinokami Kagura is the founder?"

What founder- man. The original breath from all breathing styles...? "Hinokami Kagura is the same as the Sun Breathing...?"

I got no response. He stared at me and a small smile was plastered across hia face. He nodded at me.

"You're telling me that... I've been mastering Hinokami Kagura for a while?!" I asked.