52

hey baes. i thought we would need this tonight....
vote and comment pls.

"Put your head on my shoulder

"Put your head on my shoulder." It starts out with a mere whisper into the crisp morning air of his bedroom. My eyelashes start to flutter, my body tensing just a little.

"Hold me in your arms, baby" The voice whispers again. The velvet softness is so sweet in the morning. I've heard the voice before, just never so soft.

"Squeeze me oh-so-tight. Show me that you love me too." Another sound is the ruffling of paper and a soft scratch of a pencil. My hands have scooped the pillow, holding it underneath my head while I lay lopsidedly in the navy sheets of his bed.

"Put your lips next to mine, dear. Won't you kiss me once, baby?" He sings so beautifully in the morning. He could be paired with the biggest of crowds and his voice would still be the most beautiful in the room.

"Just a kiss goodnight, maybe. You and I will fall in love" And we did. We fell so hard.

It was quiet for a moment, I stayed unmoving, letting him draw. I knew he was sitting at his desk chair, his feet propped up and the notepad was resting on his lap as he crouched over it. The door opened hastily and someone who I couldn't see sauntered in.

"Harry, why do your eyes look like that in the morning?" Meredith asks Harry with a teasing tone. I hear the hushed voices coming from the other side of the bedroom. My eyes are still resting shut but only my mind is awake.

The pillows and sheets underneath my touch stayed soft and cool throughout the night. The empty stop next to me whenever I slightly moved my foot indicated he was up.

"Can you shut the hell up? She's clearly trying to sleep." Harry retorts, snapping back at her just as quietly, trying not to wake me. He just doesn't know I'm already awake. Always so thoughtful.

"But Mum said to wake you guys up for breakfast and I walk in here and I see your ass drawing your sleeping girlfriend."

Um. What?

"Be quiet!" He shushes her down again as I make a slight movement in bed. My foot now rests above the covers while the rest of my body stays tucked in and warm.

"Oh please. You weren't quiet last night." Meredith giggles as Harry huffs out a breath. A gasp almost fell from my lips and it took everything in me not to jolt up in bed. Luckily, thanks to Harry, clothes were on my body and I didn't have to worry about being naked in front of anyone.

"For fucks sake." He murmurs and I can almost see him shaking his head in disappointment.

Were we really that loud last night? I hate that anyone heard.

"You're lucky Mum didn't hear, she might have had a heart attack." His sister continues on poking fun at her brother. Harry's moving around as if he's trying to occupy his time. I can hear the rolling of pencils across his desk, the shuffling of a sketch pad paper, and the turning of a spinning chair.