Chapter 8 ~music practice~

Narrator's pov

During practice, Kaito and his teammates had a lot of fun. As a result of this incident, he got to know his new clubmates a lot better than before. Now long story short let's get started with the story.

Things proceeded smoothly after the introduction. It was a little odd at first because they didn't know each other very well, but the awkwardness dissipated over time. And music club was as lively as it had always been.

"It's just as Haru described it."

Kaito thought to himself with a smile on his face while he watched his clubmates play and mess around with each other. Kaito piqued the twins' interest since he told the members he was talented at music, such as singing or playing an instrument.

"Please sing for us!"

Kaito was persuaded by the twins to sing a song so they could hear his voice. Kaito swiftly agreed. He was also eager to sing after seeing all the instruments in the practice room. He took up a guitar and approached the twins. What Kaito and the twins were up to interested Arisa and the others.

"What are you two up to? Be careful with the instruments, they are quite pricey. "

While approaching Kaito, Arisa said to him.

"He's going to sing for us!"

With delight in her eyes, Hikaru, the twin with pink hair, told Arisa. Haruna, the blue-haired twin, agreed with a nod.

"Why don't you just let him sing? I'd also like to know how his voice sounded."

Michi replied confidently as he walked towards the other members of the club.

"I didn't know Michi was interested in such things too."

Hikaru teased Michi. As Michi glared at Hikaru, his eyes turned red.

"I dare you to say it again."

"I said nothing. Are you having hallucinations?"

Hikaru said politely. This wasn't the first time Michi had behaved in this manner, so Hikaru knew exactly how to react. Michi was still irritated, but he resolved to ignore it. Haru followed suit and walked over to the others. The other club members sat in front of Kaito, who stood in front of a microphone. Haru gave Kaito a thumbs up, as if he were rooting for him to succeed. Kaito sighs deeply and begins to sing.

Kaito's voice was beautiful and angelic. He hits every note perfectly. Nothing was out of tune. This was the first time Kaito used this voice to sing, but with the correct techniques, Kaito's voice sounded like an angel.

Kaito astounded everyone in the room. They had no idea he was such a musical prodigy. Especially because Kaito was said to be lacking in talents. They didn't query why such a popular rumour was false because they had never met Kaito and were aware that most rumours were false.

The majority of the club members, especially Arisa, thought he was talentless. At first, Arisa was hesitant, but she now believes that allowing Kaito to join the music club was the right option. The song came to an end as time passed. Everyone was shocked. Hikaru leapt to her feet and began clapping as Haruna joined her. Arisa pinched her cheeks to see whether she was dreaming. Haru felt both delighted and proud of himself for bringing Kaito to the music club. Michi just sat there, taken aback. Everyone's reactions perplexed Kaito.

Then it dawned on him. When he migrated into Kaito, he never sung in front of anyone. Of course, everyone will be stunned by what Kaito has just done. Though looking at everyone's facial gestures was rather funny to Kaito.

"Kaito, that was a fantastic performance!"

Hikaru exclaimed ecstatically.

"I have to admit, it amazed me as to how talented you are at music."

Arisa remarked calmly, following Hikaru's words.

"I enjoyed the show as well! I'm honored to call you a friend."

Haru said to Kaito.

"Friends..? When did we become friends?"

Kaito thought confused as to what Haru just told him, but he didn't have much time to comprehend it as he was flooded by compliments from others. Kaito was overjoyed. Since a long time, receiving a compliment has been one of the loveliest feelings in the world.

With the passage of time, music practice came to an end. Kaito was having the time of his life, and he could sing with the other members as well as play a variety of instruments. He wished that music practice would never come to an end. Surprisingly, everything went smoothly. He was able to play various instruments to his heart's content, and he was surrounded by people who supported and cheered him on.

As a result of Kaito, music practice became a lot more fun for everyone else. He made music practice more exciting than it had ever been. Kaito was appreciated by all for simply hanging out with them and playing with them. They had a wonderful time together. Arisa and Michi became Kaito's friends. Kaito also gained two loyal fans. Hikaru as well as Haruna. Last but not least, he grew closer to Haru. He became more at ease with him, and they now have a common interest. So talking to Haru became less awkward.

Arisa approached Kaito at the end of music practice and explained it to him.

"Do you recall what I mentioned before? That depends on your performance. You'll be kicked out if the majority of us despise you. I've spoken with the others, and..."

"And..."

Kaito said nervously that he wanted to stay at the music club since he genuinely liked it.

"We decided to let you stay. We're pleased to welcome you to the music club Kaito. "

Arisa said as she extended her hand in the expectation of a handshake. Kaito was overjoyed. He could remain there and have a good time with the other members.

"Thank you. I promise I won't let you down."

As he shook Arisa's hand, Kaito replied.

"However if we dislike you, we're still kicking you out."

Arisa added. Kaito responded with a chuckle.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good."

Arisa said, a small smile appeared on her face. 

"Arisa, don't be too harsh on him! He's one of us now! "

Hikaru's voice popped up during the conversation.

"How was I harsh? I was being extremely polite and respectful towards him. "

Arisa responded swiftly. Hikaru will keep things interesting at all times. She has an uncanny ability to lighten the mood. She's like a miniature sun that spreads positivity wherever she goes. 

Note:
That's the end of the chapter. I hope you enjoyed it!  (。・ω・。)ノ♡ Sorry that it took me so long to upload a new chapter! Please accept my apologies (。•́︿•̀。) Exams are coming up and I have to study. I also lose motivation quite easily. (•́  ‿ ,•̀) Anyway, thank you so much for all the support! <( ̄︶ ̄)> It was very encouraging to read the comments on Chapter 7! ♡(˃͈ ▽ ˂͈ * )o I'll try my best to upload, though I think it might take longer than usual! I promise I'll upload a lot more frequently after the exams! (ᗒᗩᗕ) Also, thank you for 11K reads! You have no idea how much this means to me! I appreciate any kind of support! I hope this chapter will satisfy you guys! I'll try to do my best next chapter too! (◕ᴗ◕✿) As always, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'll try to upload a new chapter as soon as possible! (≧▽≦♡)