Chapter 181: Philip

Edric's P.O.V.

After the constant flirting I'd give him, along with a few kisses which all gave me red faces from him, it was late enough for me to unfortunately end the night and return back home. Someone might think 'You two have been in a relationship for a few years, but no date?'. Wish we would've, but not much options since he's constantly supposed to hide from society.

.

.

.

But as it's once again a new day, I am prepared to go back to The Owl House along with Amity so Luz can show us the human world. She told us bring hats or anything to cover our ears due to humans having a circular shape.

And once me and my sister make it to the house within the forest, then the door opens thanks to Hooty. "Hunter's asleep, hoot!" And as I see this, I notice a certain mouse in Luz's hands. "Seriously? It's almost time to go." Is what I respond with while walking to his room, probably gonna give him a rude awakening as it's time to go. Walking in while Luz and Amity being more quiet behind me, Luz tells me "Maybe we could wait a little bit longer?" In a whisper.

"Nah." Is how I answer her, than roughly sitting down beside him on the bed, making it shake from how I placed myself down on it. Hunter slightly moves in his sleep. "Ed!" Ed Luz whispers, walking to me and probably gonna pull me away. I get back up but then sitting back down, and sitting on Hunter this time. Just like the first time I saw him in this house. Ahh, the memories!

With a loud "AH!" which indicates him waking up, he moves away from me while his eyes go wide. "Wakey wakey! Rise and shine!" Amity can't help but laugh while Luz looks sympathetic for such a rude awakening. But just as Hunter opens his mouth to give me a piece of his mind, something appears within the room, making Luz gasp.

The mouse is projecting a circular hologram, showing a silhouette so dark I can't even tell what the colors are. But the most notable feature being a ponytail. And I look back to Hunter, noticing him sitting up more straight with his eyes widening the very instant this figure begins to talk. And then Hunter looks down as if in deep thought, even with his eyes still wide and his mouth slightly parted which makes me curious. "Is something... Wrong?" Afraid to ask due to the many events of his life.

"It's just... He sounds so much like Belos..." But that's impossible!

(How is it? Spelling errors?)