Chapter Forty-Six: Blow

-Meanwhile with Hawkmoth and Nathalie-

Nathalie snuggled up closer to her love, and she almost fell asleep while Gabriel was busy with the villain. She tries to stand up but 'accidentally' touches him on his sensitive spot. Hawkmoth's breath hitched as he felt Nathalie's hands brush over him.

"Sorry," she smirks while moving closer to his sensitive area.

"What exactly are you doing?"

"Oh nothing, my papillon. Were you thinking of something?" She shifted in her spot again, but this time putting pressure on his member. Hawkmoth released an unexpected moan and immediately covered his mouth. She kept teasing him and everytime she did it, he couldn't help himself but to vocally release his pleasure.

Unfortunately, his victim could hear him as well. The villain stopped and tried to listen but immediately regretted it.

Nathalie began to unbutton his pants, pulling the front open just enough for what she was going to do. Hawkmoth looked down at her eager smile, and finally realized what she had planned.

"You know now?"

He gulped and tried to regain his focus.

"Would you want me to continue?" He ignored her and tried to speak with his victim. "Guess you won't mind if I do this then!" She pulled out his huge cock and started licking the tip of it as a little tease.

"D-darling." he moaned.

She looked up at him for a few moments before taking the whole head in her mouth. Hawkmoth couldn't help but moan while he's talking to his victim.

Sorrow was confused and didn't know what's happening on Hawkmoth's line but he wished he didn't have to hear it.

Nathalie continued to take a little more each time she repeated her motions. Hawkmoth became louder and louder each moment passing by.

Sorrow finally had enough with it and stopped in his tracks. "What is going on over there??" he demanded. He can't do what he needs to do when he keeps hearing Hawkmoth like that.

Hawkmoth mustered up the courage to reply, a burst of confidence entering him. "Having someone pleasure me. You want a blow job too?" he spat.

Sorrow stayed silent and continued to fight with Ladybug and Chat Noir. He doesn't listen to it even though it seems impossible.

Nathalie had taken what she could in her mouth while the rest she used her hands to pleasure him. Her tongue slowly glides along the surface of his cock, making it painfully twitch in anticipation. Nathalie likes teasing him like this. She likes it slow when it comes to this.

Hawkmoth grips his cane harder every time she does that. He likes it but prefers if she does it in his way. He couldn't do anything at that time because he wanted Nathalie alone and only her to work on him. He'll never get tired of this.

"D-darling." he moans.

"You're close, aren't you?" She pulls away from him then goes back after with a slight giggle.

"Yes. More, dear, I want more!" he yells.

"You'll get more in the bedroom, dear. Until then, you must wait." She stands up and walks out of the atelier, leaving him with his massive erection out in the open. He watches her leave the room with a blush on his face. Maybe he could follow her but at the same time he isn't sure. This makes him irritated.

The villain as usual was losing against the heroes, meaning he could get to Nathalie faster. Even though he isn't close to getting the miraculous, he doesn't care anymore like he used to. He just watches the battle through his villains eyes as he waits for his loss.