𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅

three weeks later.
tae house📍

"You cant stop the rain.."

"Man on god dont come in my house singing that shit tae snapped his neck in Amirs direction.

Amir laughed, plopping on his couch.

"Shit been extremely quiet my nigga, something about to blow, I can always tell" Leek shook his head.

- FLASHBACK -
one week after the shoot out..

"Here we go again bro, bringing this shit up braylen!" Draco dragged his hand down his face

"You put me and my brothers out there you think im supposed to just forget that shit cause you killed a opp?"

"Shit dont make you no different on god" Kaisen scoffed.

"Oh so now I'm not trusted?" Draco raised up in the passengers side he was slouched in.

"I told you the night we left the warehouse shit was over" Kaisen shrugged.

"So why we just fuck, Braylen?"

"Its a last time for everything."

FLASHBACK OVER.

"Well it need to keep quiet untill after India have this baby. If im the father I dont want to be a dead one" Tae opened up the bread with his teeth.

"And who the fuck keep tying this knot so tight"

"Not gone lie I thought Asia was gone be one of them"  Kaisen looked up from his phone after being the most quiet in the room.

"One of what?" Tae made eye contact with him.

"Them bitches who go back to they nigga after they had a baby on them"

Tae squinted his eyes at Kaisen, chucking as calm as he could.

"Aw shit" Leek groaned standing up.

Amir blew vaporized smoke in the air, used to the how loud he knew the house was about to get.

This foolery has been happening back and forth between each of the boys over the past three weeks almost every day.

"You know what kill me with you faggot ass niggas mane?" Tae smiled, still staring at Kaisen.

Kaisen pulled his pants up as he stood.

"Whats that, bitch?"

"Yall always got a dick in yall mou-" Tae was cut off by a loud BONK echo throughout in the house.

Kaisen had picked up a shoe off the floor and smacked Tae in the shoulder.

"SHUT UP BITCH, ON GOD ILL SHOOT YOU IN YOUR LIVING ROOM HOE" Kaisen ran to attack Tae but Leek picked Kaisen up to take him outside.

"Man fuck him!" Kaisen pushed leek off of him once they made it out the house.

"Look, just cause you and that nigga broke up do not mean take the shit out on us. You know im gon' always stick beside you but you started this one" Leek shrugged.

Kaisen just looked leek up and down before feeling his pockets for his keys.

He smacked his lips before walking back in the house, he looked straight forward ignoring Tae and Amir.

He snatched his keys off the kitchen counter and walked right back out the door, slamming it behind him.

"He'll get over it" Amir put his hood on, scrolling on his phone.

A HOUR LATER.
Rashad Maleek Martin

"I just been laying low, everything personal" I rubbed the back of my head as I talked to Deyjah.

"Everything personal? Shit I mean leek you moving like I did some shit to you or something, I already told you I didnt have nothing to do with you getting shot at. I dont even talk to no niggas around this hood" She leaned on the doorway in her room.

I was standing in the hallway talking to her, I wasnt going in her room and I damn sure wasnt standing outside.

"I didnt say you did, I just been to myself after that shit." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay Leek whatever, bye. Get out my house." Deyjah shoo'd me off and slammed the door to her room shut.

"Dont slam no door in my face bitch" I mumbled.

I wasnt gone say it out loud because she love to argue and I quite frankly dont feel like hearing that shit today.

As I was walking out, Asia was walking up to her house, swinging her keys.

"Wassup with it" I tossed my head up at her and she did a small wave back.

"My boy miss you" I blurted and her smile formed to a frown quick.

"Fuck yo boy and that baby" she stopped to scold.

"Me and my bestfriend gone come run through his shit, especially while you in there" she rolled her eyes before she continued walking.

"Speaking of that, when you and deyjah become bestfriends? How do yall even know eachother... you dont live near here" I squinted my eyes and she just laughed.

"Deyjah and I went to the same middle school before I moved, she was just the only friend I kept in contact with" she tilted her head at me.

"I-"

"HEY FRIENDDDD!" Deyjah loud ass interrupted me.

This yellow bitch.

I waved my hand and jogged to my car.

meanwhile..
KARTER AMIR WILSON

"Taylin you tripping, I came over here to have peace and you acting like you sniffed some shit before I came over here." I attempted to roll my eyes at her hyper ass.

"Where is bubba, why you didnt bring him?" She pouted.

"He with his mama, I havent been to the house in a few days I facetimed him though, his ass dont do shit but be on the game" I shrugged and she nodded, sitting back on the couch.

"Im gonna buy him more for christmas"

"What you want for christmas this year?" I asked but she just ignored my question.

"You in trouble or something?" She blurted and I shook my head looking away from her.

She grabbed my chin to face towards her.

"You heard me Karter?"

"Aint nobody in no trouble Tay" I smiled and she snatched away from me.

"Yet" I mumbled and she slapped my chest.

"Ah shit" I rubbed my bird chest she just slapped the fuck out of.

"Be careful, please."

sorry 4 the wait. - tay.