The Six of Spades

Chapter - 6
===============

Chapter - 6 ===============

Club

Swadheenta

I twirl around and show my dress to Kirti
" How am I looking?"

" Nice, but where is your Bhai?" Kirti asked, she was sitting at the table in front of me with one hand on her side of head and other on table she is tapping the table by her fist.

" Just nice" I whined.

" Where is your Bhai?"

Huh, lovebirds can't stay away from each other for long.

" I'll go and say to him that his girlfriend is asking for him," I said.

" Yeah go," she immediately nodded, smiling.

I went and climb down the stairs and open the door of the office.

" Bhai" I entered the office to call him outside. There is dark inside and my brother is standing in the middle and 3 - 4 people are standing around him. I knitted my eyebrows.

" Bhai" I called him again and everyone look at me startled. My brother looks at me like he wants to say something to me but can't say it.

I take a step forward and the person who is standing in front of my brother turned and my breathing stopped. His face was covered with a white handkerchief but his eyes are visible.

They are dark, so dark and dangerous yet so alluring. I keep looking at him and he takes a step forward towards me and I stayed there rooted in my place. He keeps coming towards me and I come to my senses and start moving backwards.

My back collided with the wall and he come close to me. He look at me without blinking and start leaning close to me, my breathing turned faster as he come dangerously close to me our breaths mixed and I close my eyes suddenly I felt him pull away and I open my eyes.

He turned his head towards the side and I see a tattoo which is on his neck behind his ear. There is dark inside that's why I can't see it properly but 'L-e-s-s-e-d' was written.

Huh? What does that mean?

I see them all going but one thing caught my attention and my eyes widened it's a shiny object which he held in his hand.

A gun.

^^^^^^^^^

Night club

Rehan Pratap Singh

We come back from the mid night club and currently, everyone is sitting in the office. I close my eyes and lean back on my chair.

Her eyes come in front of me, then her nose in which she was wearing a nose ring and then her lips. Red lips. They were alluring me, I almost lost my control after seeing her.