Crashing Down Pt.2

Yuusei began to panic internally, he did not know what was going on in his kingdom but someone or something was destroying it piece by piece. He had a few questions involving this attack....

Who could cause so much damage in a matter of minutes?

Who broke the barrier around the kingdoms walls?

And just how powerful is this person attacking his kingdom?

Not a single one of his council members nor himself knew that answer to these questions but one things for certain, they need to find this person attacking fast because at this rate....

There won't be a kingdom left.

A soldier busted through the doors whilst out of breath from running....

Soldier: Your majesty?! The south side had been behaved!! Over nine thousand of our soldiers have been slaughtered and put on display....I-I-It was...

He couldn't hold it in anymore and threw up all over the carpet.

Just what did he saw that caused this reaction?

Yuusei: (Just who could-....)

There was no need to question it anymore because whilst stressing over who was attacking he forgot that he magic spells to watch over the kingdom and so he did just that after gathering his thoughts....

But after seeing the footage of what the soldier was talking about who was still having a panic attack.....

They understood just how monstrous this person was.

Dear god what is this?!

What sort of monstrosity could have done this?!

This is inhumane!!

That last statement couldn't be more correct...

The soldiers bodies were hung by their innards, tied around their necks and put on spears some of them going through their mouths. On the other side of the horrid display was of horribly mutilated corpses piled up to make a macabre throne while the bodies were still burning. Even burned the buildings for good measure.

Who or what in the hell could have done something so awful? And why did this.....this thing choose his kingdom of all places to have it's fun?!

He began to sweat thinking of how to stop this monster from destroying his kingdom any further but there was one problem with that however....

They can't seem to find this monster at all!!

He looked to the east and nothing could be found except bodies of his unfortunate people within his kingdom.

He looked everywhere but could not find this monster!! He began to question who could be this powerful to do this....

Was it an old enemy he defeated but gained enough power to put his kingdom in a frenzy?

The old republic could be doing this but that would be impossible since he saw them burn down with his own two eyes.