Chapter 21

After the Avery incident things got better. Avery came out of his shell and the boys genuinely enjoy his company. Everything is going just a bit too perfectly though. I unlock my phone seeing as I have a new message.

Unknown Number: Dillion, long time no see, well you can't see me but I can see you. Ten boys at once, it would be a shame if something happened to them, don't you think?

I sigh, I knew things were going to good to be true. Someone or something always has to crush down someone's happiness.

Me: Who are you and what do you want?

I'm already bored of this conversation. Really this is stupid, threatening my lovers safety.

Unknown Number: Now Dillion, is that anyway to greet your father?

None of this surprised me, then again nothing ever surprised me. I already know who my father is. Reese Sinclair. The worst of the worst. My mom's taste in men is terrible, but he's by far the worst. Seriously a homicidal mafia boss is the man she decided to get with. To have a child with. Two equally deranged people having a kid and then she wonders why I turned out the way I did.

Me: Honestly, just tell me what you want.

He has a habit of dragging out things. Think of all the time we can save if he just got to the point. He probably needs money again, or for me to kill someone. I always have to clean up his messes.

Unknown Number: Tyler Krass. 19. Kill him and your precious boys will be okay, for now anyways.

My eyes roll to the back of my head reading his message. I'm not killing a 19 year old kid. It's about time my father (if you can even call him that) gets knocked down from his self appointed throne. He's broke, a deadbeat, and completely homicidal. Honestly it's disgusting and he crossed the line threatening my lovers.

Me: Whatever.

After I deleted his messages and blocked his number, before calling Fíg. "Ah, Mr. Dillion, what can I do for you?" Fíg's cheerful voice rings down the phone.

"It's time we took care of Reese. I want him and his main goons at warehouse number 2 asap." I say, getting straight into business mode. I hear Fíg shuffle around a bit, before he speaks again.

"We're on it. Anything else?" He asks, his tone has lost its playful edge and has went into full on business mode.

"Have my mother brought in too. She needs to be reminded of her place as well." I practically sneer down the line. I've had enough of the both of them.

"Alright, I'll call when we've finished." Fíg says.

"Oh one more thing, have a team set on Tyler Krass, he's my father's next target." Then I hang up after thanking Fíg.

I sit at my desk for a few minutes, wrapping my head around what just happened and what's about to happen. With a deep sigh, I slink down the stairs, the house pretty much empty, since most of my boys wanted to go into town for some shopping. I reach the living room, seeing Restiin sprawled out on the sofa, staring ahead blankly. "I thought you went with them." I say softly, to not startle him as much. His big, blue eyes connect with mine in surprise and a sharp blush spread across his features.

Although we've made up since the last incident, I haven't touched him intimately yet. It's not because I don't want to, more so because he's been avoiding me, and if I'm being honest that hurts my heart for some reason. "Oh, uh, no. I thought I was the only one home." He turns his eyes away and sits up on the sofa, looking stiff as a board. I hold in the sigh I want to let out at his behavior. "I'm going to my room." He tries to bolt out.

"Sit down Restiin." I order, and he does so immediately. "Whether you like it or not you're going to talk to me. Why do you keep avoiding me?" I see him shift uncomfortably and his eyes dart around.

"I haven't been avoiding you." He tries to laugh it off, but stops when he sees the look on my face.

"What's wrong? Do you not want me apart of the relationship? Do you not want me as your Dom?" My voice gets quieter at the end of my sentence. The words sounding to harsh for me to keep up with.

"Of course I want you as my Dom, I'm just scared." His voice cracks at the end, and as much as I want to hold him and soothe him, we need to have this talk. Between him and Yortel it's been weird. I'm not going to continue to let them continue on like this.

"Scared of what?" He shifts nervously again. "Don't even think about running anywhere, Boy."

"I'm not used to being a submissive. All my life I've been dominant and I don't know how to be a submissive. I just don't want to disappoint you." His eyes glisten with tears, before he drops them back to his lap, clenching his fingers tightly.

"You silly boy. You could never disappoint me through the submission you're willing to give me. Follow your instincts, you were classified as a switch for a reason. Whenever you're ready I'll be here for you with open arms." I try my best to reassure him as he's wrapped up in my arms.

"I will tell you when I am. I promise, M-master." He whispers the last part shyly, causing a pleasurable jolt to run down my spine.

"Careful with that title Baby." I whisper in his ear, nipping it slightly as I get more comfortable on the sofa. He moans softly, a pretty pink blush dusting his cheeks and he stays quiet as we continue to watch the movie he picked out.

Fíg: We're ready boss.