Chapter 159: The True Power of The Indestructible Shield

It was a dark night.

Neither the moonlight nor the starlight could make it through the trees of the Jungle.

A person's voice could be heard through a small video communication device.

> The Roan Kingdom, Breck Kingdom, Whipper Kingdom, and the three Northern Kingdoms all declare that black magic has resurfaced on the Western continent and that we will do everything we can to destroy it once again.

Cale turned the video communication device off as soon as Alberu finished speaking.

Raon's voice could be heard in Cale's mind.

– Human! Is it our turn now?

He looked around. He did not see that many warriors.

He only saw Tasha, a few Dark Elves who were as dark as the night, Rosalyn, Litana, Choi Han, Eruhaben, and Mary.

Shaaaaaaa- shaaaaaaaaa- Cale started to speak while the river that cut through the Jungle was next to him.

"Let's get started."

It was at that moment.

The Dark Elves and Litana all turned toward Eruhaben.

He was someone that Cale had suddenly brought with him.

The Dark Elves had their fists clenched and were looking at him with shaking pupils while Litana was full of questions.

He had been introduced to her in the past during the meeting of the four kingdoms and one tribe as Cale's guard knight. However, Cale introduced him differently this time.

"He is an archmage."

He was someone who was beyond the level of Rosalyn, a highest-grade mage. His white gold hair was shining even in the darkness.

Eruhaben moved his hand. Gold dust quickly surrounded the group. They all disappeared into the darkness once that happened.

Rosalyn had a relaxed expression on her face as she started to speak. "I will be waiting for you."

She could hear the sound of the wind once she said goodbye to them.

Rustle- It was the sound of the group starting to run.

There was no reason to use the difficult path under the water now that Eruhaben was here. They were all running next to the river toward Section 7 while being invisible thanks to Eruhaben's magic.

Shaaaaa- shaaaaa- The Sound of the Wind surrounded Cale's feet.

**********************************
– Human! They're all so fast!

'Right?' Cale lifted his head up.

They had quickly arrived right outside the range of the Empire's surveillance.  However, they could not see the castle walls of Section 7. There were no walls around the river that cut through Section 7 from north to south.

Instead, they saw a large number of the Empire's soldiers. Soldiers were stationed on both sides of the river without leaving any gaps.

They would crash into them if they tried to run by, even if they were invisible. Of course, they had enough skills to stealthily jump past them, however, they needed to get to the center of Section 7 as quietly as possible without leaving anything to chance.

Snap. Snap. It was the moment Cale snapped his fingers.

– Alright. Human!
– We will get started.

He heard Raon and Eruhaben's voices.

Cale jumped into the river after hearing their voices. They were still far enough away not to be seen.