040

drop them comments baby

Harry is asleep and Louis can't help but stare at him with teary eyes. He's hurt about the fact that Harry clearly still has feelings for Andreas. It's written all over his face.

But the worst thing is what that boy did to his baby. Andreas damaged Harry, hurt him in the worst way possible. He corrupted him, took advantage of him and the worst part is that he made Harry feel like what he was doing was okay. It makes Louis' blood boil.

He looks at the time and he sees that normally Harry's meet up with Andreas is in ten minutes. And he can't control himself. He needs to show that son of a bitch how wrong he was for doing that to Harry and now blackmail him. He tries to take away the most important thing in Louis' life, the one person that keeps him sane in this world of assholes. He is not just going to let him away with it.

So Louis makes sure to get out of bed silently and jumps on one leg to get his crutches. He takes his room card and walks towards the elevator.

And as expected he sees the older football player waiting in the lobby. He is wearing a tight jeans and a nice shirt and it makes Louis even angrier than he already was.

"Andreas!" Louis exclaims, fake surprised. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on your plane to Germany now that you guys lost?"

"Hey, Louis." He has a fake smile on his face as well. "Shouldn't you be out celebrating? You guys are in the finals of the world cup, that's freaking amazing. I'd be out by now."

"Yeah I should be going out." Louis nods. "It's just kind of a party killer when some paedophile blackmails your boyfriend to go out with him. That's kind of a bummer you know." Louis raises his eyebrow and gives Andreas a bitchy look.

"Are you calling me a paedophile?" Andreas snaps.

"I guess that's what using an underaged person means yeah." Louis nods. "You are a fucking pervert and you don't deserve anything good happening in your life. You didn't only use him sexually, you ruined him mentally as well. I don't get how you can look at yourself in the mirror knowing that your wife loves you with all her heart, your kids look up at you and the only thing you are is a cheater, a pervert, a manipulator. You don't even have respect toward the little family you built, you don't even regret what you did to Harry otherwise you wouldn't fucking blackmail him. Are you jealous that he found someone that actually makes him happy and loves him? Not just uses him because he is a good fuck?"

"Are you sour because Harry didn't even hesitate about going out with me? Sour because he clearly likes my dick more than yours?" Andreas has a huge grin on his face.

And that's it. Everything is black in front of Louis' eyes, he can't feel the pain in his knee anymore. The only thing he feels is anger.

He pushes Andreas against the wall and for the first time people around are starting to pay attention to the pair.

"You will regret the day you even said a word to him." Louis hisses before connecting his fist with Andreas' jaw. "He's not just a fucking trophy. He is a human and you don't fucking talk about him or treat him like that." Another hit.

And it's only when Louis feels a pair of hands on his shoulder that he stops hitting. In front of him there is Andreas with a bloody nose and honestly Louis couldn't care less. He should haven hit harder.

"Tommo, hey." Zayn calms down the younger boy. He also knows what happened to Harry back then and he figures out that Louis now knows as well.

"You are a psychopath, Tomlinson." Andreas hisses.

"It takes one to know one, Schäffer."

"Andreas? Louis?"

And both boys look up when they see Harry stepping out of the elevator. "Oh my god what happened?"

Harry runs immediately towards Andreas and checks his nose. "Fuck, we need to clean that up. Are you okay?" The worry in Harry's voice is clear and it makes Louis even angrier.

"Is he really the one you're worried about, Harry?" He snaps, trying not to just start crying then and there.

"He has a bloody nose, Louis!" Harry snaps. "Of course I worry."

"You know what?" and Louis isn't stopping his tears anymore. "If that is the case, fuck you." Louis wrestles himself out of Zayn's grip and takes his crutches from the floor.

"What? Louis!" Harry shouts out. And people around them are recording but Louis couldn't care less anymore.

"I'm not fighting a battle I can't win."

"Can everybody leave!" Zayn shouts to the people around them. "I said leave!" He repeats. And the other football players and their staff listen and slowly the lobby is getting empty.

"I don't know what you mean, Louis." Harry says but still Andreas in his arms. He is keeping a napkin against his nose to stop the bleeding.

"I'll explain you what this means." Louis hisses. "This means that you don't have to worry about us coming out together anymore because there isn't an us anymore."

Harry is frozen and he stares at Louis leaving the lobby and Zayn follows his friend, leaving Harry together with his ex.

And Harry starts to cry and every heartbeat hurts because it's for Louis but he is gone and he has no clue what just happened.

"No need to cry, Harry." Andreas coos. "He was a psychopath anyway. You can have so much better than him. See how he just beat me up?"

"Don' call him a psychopath." Harry hisses. "He is anything but that."

"Have you seen how he beat me up without a fucking reason, Harry? He is a physchopath." Andreas states. "You can't be in love with someone like him Harry, he's bad for you."

And Harry looks into Andreas eyes while he lets go of him.

"Well, I've had worse."