Chapter 11

Jisoo didn't know what to do, she's so confused about her feelings
'did I like him too' ' I am so confused,...I don't know anything,what will I going to replied' . Jisoo thought to herself who was shocked and confused by his sudden confession.

Taehyung tell her how he starts to love her, his love is like love at first site. The first time he saw her in that metro, when jisoo went to her dad's office for giving him some files which he forgot that day. How her smile was so real and genuine when she talk with that little bratty kid, how her lips went up whenever she won a around in game, that mere half hour is enough for him to fall for her at first site.

He knows about her as they are virtual friends back then, as they everyday play along with other virtual friends, although he never saw her in real life but her words, her tactics in game make him know about her, that she's so bubbly and friendly ...

He knows about her as they are virtual friends back then, as they everyday play along with other virtual friends, although he never saw her in real life but her words, her tactics in game make him know about her, that she's so bubbly and friendly girl ... but still we can't predict persons feeling, emotions, behavior just by mere virtual interaction... That time when she tell that kid her name is sooyaa which is her user name in that online game, taehyung peeked at them he then found out she's not fake she's real, in both virtual and reality she's real, she's bubbly, funny, warm-hearted and extrovert girl, that smile on her face can make everyone comfortable and friendly with her at first site...

Later that he started to stalked her as he truly fall for her, whenever he get time he went to her university to saw her, yeah he come to know about her university as his is the one who went to her university to give back her ID card... When jisoo went back to home alone he stalked her only to see her smiley face... And that how he save her twice from accident... And that how he meet her as a maskman...

" Jisoo, I know it's all so sudden, you have many questions to ask me too...but please let me love you, just give me a chance, I know you like me too" taehyung said with hopeful and sincerity in his eye's, he truly loves her and because of that he chase her, he stalked her all this time. " Taehyung, I am so confused about my feelings, love is not a simple word, it's not that easy to love someone,and I don't know I love you or not" jisoo replied honestly without looking at him, as she didn't want to break his heart. " Jisoo look at me, I know it's not easy to love someone but I truly love you, I know you are confused about your feelings but I will help you with that, I will make you love me back." taehyung said in serious and honest face...

" I...okk... I will give you a chance" jisoo said with mixed emotions,she feels happy as she found out the real one behind that mask who always help her, she felt guilty as she's not honest with her feelings, yeah she likes Taehyung and that maskman but whom she loves she too don't know, after all they are same person still she's confused. She's feeling distant as tae never was free about his feelings towards her,he hide them from her...and he stalked her.

It's been a week Jisoo and Taehyung are dating, they hid there relationship from there friends and family except Jin, taehyung's older brother who knew everything from start...
As jisoo always like taehyung company as his talks are motivative and comfortable one, he never let her bore and uncomfortable...