UA? Sure

Second pov|

Smirking underneath your mask, you state, 'I'm not from this world.'

Instantly all heads turn to detective Tsukauchi at the speed of light. 'D*mn, how did their necks not snap off?' You think to yourself, eyes wide with wonder and amusement.

"T-truth," he says with his eyes widened and mouth a gap like he's seen a ghost. Now everyone in the room and outside is listening and staring at you in disbelief. "How is that even possible?" All might ask, a little startled by the new find.

The suspense builds up everyone waiting for your answer to the question.

-

-

-

-

-

" I don't know," you state, shrugging your shoulders while causing everyone in the vicinity anime falls to the ground. What? It's not like your going to tell them that you died then got reincarnated into an anime.

'Sometimes I forget that this is an anime.' you sweatdrop at the sight of them all on the floor.

_________________________
(=_=¿)
_________________________

"Hey, um, not to be rude or anything, but can I take these cuffs off their starting to bother me," you ask

Aizawa squints his eyes at you, then sighs. "Yeah, sure, we'll get the keys n-" -Clank- He was cut off with the sound of the cuffs breaking everyone's eyes widen at this. Even if they had quirk canceling cuffs on you, you were still tremendously strong. 'That was easier than I thought.' " How did you do that?" Nezu asks, a bit surprised by the fact you made it look like a toothpick.

"Training you can't rely on your quirk too much or else your useless without it," you state, putting your hands behind your head relaxing.

Dadzawa-I mean Aizawa's pov|

"Training you can't rely on your quirk too much or else your useless without it," They state.

' This kid just keeps impressing me' I smirk. "Well, moving on, take off your mask," I say to find out what their gender is and what they look like because so far when Nullus has been speaking, they could be either. I could tell that the others in the room wanted to solve this seven-year mystery of their appearance finally.

"Whatever," they say. Slowly they raise their hands and slip off their hood and mask in one go.

Surprise, surprise, it's another mask jk jk

Back to you|

Taking off the mask, your (h/c) fluffy/smooth hair flows behind you slowly. You open your bright (e/c) eyes, scared of the outcome of them seeing your face. Suddenly you find the floor very interesting. Their faces contort into flabbergasted expressions, all of them thinking the same thing. 'A girl!'

(imagine their faces like this)

Because to think after all these years, the person behind the mask who is feared by all villains and stronger than most heroes is a girl.

Being the first to snap out of his thoughts, Nezu smiles at you. "Well, let me introduce myself again. I'm Nezu, and I think I speak for all heroes around the world when I say thank you for protecting the public," he says

Looking up from the ground, you feel a sudden feeling over your body. Was it.....relief that they didn't immediately lock you up, or was it happiness. You were conflicted. You haven't had much human contact in the past 6-7 years in this life. Plus your past life, all you had was your mom and Jake. "Yeah, no problem," you reply.

Speaking up, the detective says, " Well, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you only have two options. Due to you not having a license, all your heroic work was illegal so that you could go to jail. Or with the agreement of the government, take classes at UA then get a license."

'Well, they aren't giving me a choice, but at least I don't have to take the entrance exam anymore,' you thought. "So what's your choice?" he speaks again.

"I'll go to UA don't want to hang out with people I put in jail now, do I?" you say.

"Excellent, you will start classes next year in class 1-A due to your age and to not stand out," Nezu says, still smiling.

"Before we forget, what is your quirk?" All Might asks, intrigued to discover the power of the world's non-hero that could be more powerful than him. "Well, that's sort of complicated, so to put it short, it's everything," you say.

Well, it's safe to say you did what All For One failed to accomplish. Everyone in the room died with the icon of exe. person/animal has stopped working.

_________________________
(=_=¿)
_________________________

"Ok last but not least, you will have to live with one of the pro heroes for the time being." detective Tsukauchi says. "Why can't I just live in my house" you grumble. "Because your too young and will also need to be put under the supervision of a hero just in case." 'This b*tch thinks I can't handle myself?' you swear at him in your head, not wanting to start anything because that's too troublesome.

"Fine, who?" you growl under your breath. "Whoever you feel comfortable with," he says. Cue inner fangirling 'OMGOMGOMG RJBGLSNFIFMEVWPQBFGKGHDK. DADZAWA IS FINALLY HAPPENING.'

You smirk and look at Aizawa, who was still in the corner in his cacoon. He narrows his eyes at you and gave you a look that said, 'don't you dare' " I think I'll choose Aizawa. He seems pretty chill," you say, still in your smirk as you put your feet on the table over each other and hands behind your head.

An unholy noise comes out of Aizawa as he looks about ready to die. At that point, while you tried to contain your inner hyena from coming out. "Alright, well, this concludes the interrogation," detective Tsukauchi states.

"*sigh c'mon kid I guess you're coming with me," Aizawa grumbles out.

Hey guys, author/author-chan here hope you enjoyed that, and if anybody has suggestions on anything in the story, feel free to tell me. Peace ✌️

(•//^\\•) Best Gorl

(•//^\\•) Best Gorl