Chapter 18

YOONGI'S POV

She returned with the same pallid face, her big blue eyes conveying hopefulness but unfortunately, I had no positive response for her. I was sitting by the edge of the bed waiting for her to approach but she slid down against the wall owing to the exhaustion.

I went upto her and scooted down, looking at her. As I placed a hand over her forehead, I realised her condition has only worsened. Her lips that initially just bore a bluish tint, now were similar to her eye color. Her face was already an alarming shade of white.

"Let's go the hospital," I said instantly on examining her condition but to my shock she shook her head and tried to get herself up.

"Are you insane? Stop protesting," I adamantly hissed, taking her by her hand but she yanked away my grip. I gave her an annoyed look to which she chewed on her lower lip.

"Don't be such a headache."

"Don't you see? If I go to the hospital, they will find out who I am. Aren't you scared? I am scared of what trouble I would bring you all. I would probably die here rather than-" her tears choked her voice any further and I understood her agitation.

I sighed in response, "you should have thought this earlier. You already have placed us in a difficult situation," I added. She looked down, not meeting mine eyes. I pinched the bridge of my nose before supporting her to the bed.

Taking her temperature through the thermometer, I gasped.

104° F

"You need a doctor and basically it's no use hiding it anymore cause I am going to tell everyone eventually," I said and felt her grip tighten on my hand.

"P- please-"

"No!" I yelled, then sighed calming down myself.

"It's my request please. First hear me out," she said choking on her tears.

I sighed, "okay. But you can't stop me after that. Firstly, get in the condition to speak. Would you like to call someone for help?"

She thought for a while then finally called someone.

Hey. Sorry to disturb you at this ti-

Her voice was restricted as tears fell down endlessly and stained her cheeks. No. I shouldn't pity her.

Yes Please.

Apparently, someone was coming for her.

"I'm just waiting till you get fine enough to leave," I growled.

After approximately fifteen minutes of her squirming on the bed in pain, the doorbell rang but before I could open it, Jin Hyung did.

"Who are you? At this time?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I came to meet Soo. Is he any better?" I heard a voice of a girl from the other side.

"What? What happened to Soo?"

"Hyung, he just got a little sick-"

"A little? His voice sounded as if he was already half dead." She interrupted me and it just made me angrier.

"Wait. What is going on?" I heard Taehyung from the corner.

"Everything later, first guide me to him."

I nodded and she followed me towards the room along with Jin Hyung and Tae.

We were forced outside till she examined him.

END OF YOONGI'S POV

ARI'S POV

As I saw Ra Im, I broke down.

"How in hell did you manage to be think weak?" She angrily stated.

"Ra Im ah..." I cried and she hugged me tightly.

"Shhh... I am here, everything is fine," she tried to console me but I know, nothing is fine. It is as worst as it could be. I could not speak at that instant and after she gave me a paracetamol, my already dizzy self fell asleep.

END OF ARI'S POV

RA IM'S POV

It was heart wrenching to see her this way. She has been always pretending to be strong but I know that anyone can break down while going through all this. I placed a wet towel over her head to bring down her temperature and wiped her body. I saw the chest binder still covering her chest.

I sighed, I did tell her to take it off when no one is there. I opened its clasps to loose it a bit but didn't touch it more. As her fever was coming down, I realised it has already been three hours. Covering her in blankets, I went outside, straightening my muscles.

As I came out, I saw all of BTS standing with frowning expressions. I am not an Army but I guess I'll turn into one soon.

"Hows he? Is he fine?" RM asked.

I sighed, "his temperature is near to normal but still, he is not completely fine. And what about his ankle?"

"He twisted his ankle yesterday-" I interrupted V.

"That's not a twisted ankle... I am studying orthopedics and as far as I see... Its a ligament fracture. A twisted ankle does not cause that much pain."

I saw each one gasping and shocked, except one- Suga. He was standing, leaning to the wall with an incomprehensible expression.

"Till when will he be fine?" J Hope queried.

"I don't know. As far as his fever and abdominal pain is considered-"

"Abdominal pain?" Jimin questioned.

Fuck.

"Yeah.. he was having abdominal pain. He must have had something unhealthy. So, I was saying those two things will be fine in some days but..."

"But?" Jin asked desperately.

"I am not a doctor yet, we need to get his foot tested and treated."

RM nodded. Everyone had a very concerned look but one surpassed all. Jungkook was sitting on the couch with an inquisitive expression as if questioning himself.

"I should take my leave," I bowed and proceeded outward with a heavy heart. She had been with me through my highs and lows, I did not wanted to leave. I was moving through the garden to the main gate and there was complete silence till a voice halted me and everything around me.

"You knew it, didn't you?"