CHAPTER 20

"I swear on my wings that I, Keigo Takami, will always be by your side."

As you ended your conversation, Mina ran towards you.

"Y/n! You better come quick! Mr. Aizawa gave us a task!" she panted.

"I'll be watching when you fight," Keigo said as he waved his hand in a 'you can go, don't worry' motion.

You smiled and took off along with Mina.

***

"He would NEVER ask us to wear something that ridiculous. I'm not doing it," you said, looking at all the others.

"But you'll get in trouble if you don't, Y/n," Momo tried to convince you.

"Nuh-huh. I'd rather be in detention for a year than wear that. The whole world is watching for goodness' sake! I don't want to make a fool of myself." Though if I was to wear it I would totally rock it.

"Alright. I can't convince you," Momo said. "But will you at least walk out with us? So everyone sees who's right and who's wrong."

"Alright," you shrugged.

***

"Hold up," Mic's voice said and at that instant you knew that you were right.

You refrained yourself from laughing, listening to what happened next. What your ears caught was two boys giggling.

That made you mad. And you showed it.

You sent two feathers to drag them over to infront of you. And your fun personality was gone. You were now sharp, cold and calculating also on the outside.

"So you think it's funny, huh?" you asked quietly and threateningly, eyes boring into them. They gulped. "Do you really think it is fine to humiliate other people in front of the whole world due to your own desires?"

Kaminari furiously shook his head.

But Mineta thought otherwise. "Well, yeah-"

"Wrong answer," you said and he suddenly shot upwards by around twenty meters.

You looked up at him with a smirk. "So what do you think now? Do you want to go a tiny bit higher so everyone outside can also see you?"

"N-No, no! You're right, you're right! Please put me down!" he cried.

You dropped him off your feather, catching 10 centimeters off the ground, softening the 'thud' he landed with.

You sent him a sugar-coated smile. "I'm always right."

Then you turned to Kaminari. "Now how about you get out of here before I change my mind about sparing your life?"

"Y-Yes Ma'am!" he exclaimed and scrambled off his feet, running after Mineta.

Up in a hero-box, Mirko chuckled.

"You shouldn't mess with her, huh?"

Hawks nodded proudly. "Yeah."

***

You were warming yourself up again, preparing for the round about to come.

You felt your feathers start twitching against your will.

"Don't. You dare," you hissed quietly, forcing them to stop.

"Is something the matter, Y/n?"

"Nah, it's fine," you put on a reassuring smile and waved at Todoroki airily.

"If you say so," he turned back to the screen which now displayed the matchups.

1: Izuku Midoriya vs Hitoshi Shinsou

2: Shoto Todoroki vs Hanta Sero

3: Denki Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki

4: Tenya Iida vs Y/n Aizawa [Since I made Iida replace Hatsume in the last round, y'know?]

5: Yuga Aoyama vs Mina Ashido

6: Fumikage Tokoyami vs Momo Yaoyorozu

7: Eijiro Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

8: Katsuki Bakugou vs Ochaco Uraraka

As you walked up to where your class was sitting, you already thought of a strategy. Iida can most likely match my speed so I can't rely on that. So I have to either use sheer strength or trick him into going out. Might be I have to use both though...

You took a seat in the front row, next to Kirishima.

"Congrats on getting in the 3rd round," you said friendlily.

"Thanks! Same goes for you though, your quirk is like super strong and flashy at that! How I wish I had a quirk like that!" he complimented, you smiled.

"My quirk might be good for rescuing or spying but yours is way better for close combat. I can't really do close combat since my wings tend to be rather sensitive. And yours might not be flashy but then there's always that your enemies will definitely underestimate you. Which gives you another advantage."

"I've... actually never thought of it that way. Thank you, Y/n. It means a lot coming from a person as strong as you," he thanked genuinely.

You smiled at him a bit. You were glad you made someone happy. It always felt good. But now was not the time to swim in your feelings - the first round was about to begin.